Reviews for Tomorrow is Another Night
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
it was lovely sensual, sexy...bravo!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Great.
moviemom44 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
For a stone cold dead guy, Bill Compton is one hot lover! And this was one hot, hot, hot story. Excellent. - Wendie
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Great
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Just LOVED it! :)
bellanedward4ever31 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Great story, I hope to see more!
Zickman chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Nice work. Keep it up. I plan to write my own fan story soon but until then I'll just keep reading yours.
Indigo Vamp chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
awesome loved it

update soon PLEASE ..
tribbadawn chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I like this story! I am now a True Blood addict and rely on fanfiction to feed my obsession till either she finishes the next book, or the new series premiers!
Miss Jessica Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This was truly great! I really hope it's a chapter story and not a one-shotter! You write it so wonderfully! _
aruora.cullen chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wow that was hot! that is all I got right now it is hot!

But I hope you will add more to it or write some more Sookie and Bill fic.

Some fics on them are coming out but only slow so shippers are craving for more lol.

Lovely story and very deep with emotions and I like to hear what Bill is thinking and not just Sookie so well done on that one.
TheStoryOfAGirl07 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Honey, I seriously need this to be more than a one-shot! Please write more Bill/Sookie love scenes - they go so much deeper (not to mention hotter!) then the show's. Basically, I loved this and I'm dying for more! I will beg if I have to ;)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
that was hot loved it like these two

maria
NagiSamson chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
That was awesomly written story! I love it, I hope there would be more stories from you. :)
Twicebitten chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
oh my! wow!

that was amazing! i've read a ton of fan fics and this had to be one of the best one's i've read!

the only thing that would make it more perfect would be continuing it!

:]