Reviews for Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: Advocate of War
DragonWizard chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
AWESOME! U R AMAZING! Man, I loved this! Only thing I have to say is that Fai's character is a bit off. After Tokyo, even though he didn't lose his eye, he would probably still begin to gain seriousness and maturity as time goes on. Other than that, excellent! Fai forever! Caio, DragonWizard
Shkira chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
You wrote this chapter very poetically, which is different from the other chapters. I commend you for trying something new. However, it seemed out of place in this type of story that is mostly action and violence. Simple actions were drawn out with unnecessary words and phrases and all the excess detail just worked to slow down the story.

Don't get me wrong, your descriptive writing is beautiful (if a bit grammatically confusing at times... consider getting a beta reader) but I think that style would be more appropriate with introspective or romantic types of stories.
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
so tomoyo's gonna go kill touya herself huh?wonder where kurotan went off to...

anyways i just wanna say i am really enjoyin this story so please update soon.
Shkira chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
This chapter seemed like it was a new style for you, very poetically written. Be careful of some phrasing and word choice though, you may want to re-read it since spell check won't hit awkward sounding things like "revolting his mocking words vehemently".
Shkira chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
Lovely story. Everyone seems well in character, especially Fai and Kurogane. Also, you have good descriptive writing! I think you would have done alright describing the scenery and state of the world yourself, without having to compare it with the Tokyo world. So much happened in that arc that doesn't play a part in this story, that it doesn't really make sense to place it after then only to mention setting and minor character references. I don't mean to criticize your choice, because that's what fanfiction is all about (putting your own spin on an existing piece) but I want to encourage you to branch out and work with your talents! _ Enhance your creativity!