Reviews for Fond Memories
Elektra Elentari chapter 1 . 2/26
Frodo is adorable!
Chamelaucium chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh this is so lovely. Really, so adorable! Funny and sweet and cute and just... well. I really loved this! Well done for the most adorable little story! :)
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Frodo would make one cute bear! XD
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I like yours small descriptions of Hobbits celebrating Halloween, as well as the story within the story, thank you.

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Emily chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
"He rarely appreciated it when his front bell rang over and over, but there were a few special nights – like this one – when he didn't mind a bit."

Probably reminded him too much of having all those dwarfs (not to mention Gandalf) over. : )

How cute, Frodo referring to Bilbo as Uncle Bo. And I liked the fact that Primula still likes to listen to Bilbo, even though now she's a mother and fully grown. : )
andaere chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
OMG! I can't believe I didn't find your wee!Frodo story right away! You have a lot of adorable little Sam and Pippin 'fics (any Merry ones?), but I didn't know you have a wee!Frodo 'fic. There's something especially adorable about imagining a little Frodo. Especially this one, with Frodo oinking and snoring and stuff... but there's also a bit of sadness when I read about Frodo's parents. :( Tolkien is so mean to Frodo...
Lionhearted Girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Frodo's so adorable! I've only read two of your stories so far but you are realy an amazing author. I love it when I come across some really well written, non slash, hobbit stuff.
Chaotic Demon chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This was so cute. Frodo makes an adorable oinking bear. XD Great job!
bethahnee chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Hobbity fluff! Awesome. :)

And it's so nice to see Frodo peaceful for once. :)

lovethosehobbits chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Ahh...pure fluff, but very sweet.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Hehe, I always enjoy it, when somebody has a little dig at snorers! Very charming story and a fitting portrayal of Bilbo.
coconut994777 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
...*gasp* AW.

Aw, cute! :-D

I love fluffy little baby Frodo fics. It makes the horrible truth that his parents died so ANGSTY!

Fluffy Furry little Frodo! YAY!
Lady Ambreanna chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
A very sweet halloween story! Thank you so much for the story! ;)