Reviews for My Secret Night
Jaliceluver98 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I think that is what really happenend too
Billy Tom Plummer Ledger chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This is so great. You really captured Ricky and Amy, it sounded like exactly what would happen to me and is really amazing. Great job, it got me out of my funk of not seeing the show anymore - thanks!
writing-mysavior chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
HI! Well, I really liked your story. When I saw it listed I was like cool, can't wait to read it. I thought the beginning and ending was amazing but the middle was, eh, eh. lol. I'm sorry I just wanted to help you. There really wasn't a middle it kind of skipped to an ending. I think you should of explained like how he got her to like well...do it. lol I liked more dialogued back at the cabin explain her feelings to explain the actual thing but like just a little more. Other then that I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for writing it!
BrucasIsTrueLove chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Aw, I love this story. It was so good to read and I can really imagine that's how the situation went! Amy and Ricky are the best couple and you wrote them perfect. I'm off to read another one of your fanfics! Great job!

-Marco
Ashlyn13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Interesting...i wonder if we'll ever get 2 see wat really happened at band camp?I hope we do...but in the meantime i love ur perspective on how things happened. :D I swear i've seen u reviewing Gossip Girl stories?Have u?Just wondering...wanted 2 make sure i'm not crazy...lol. ;D Well,i really liked it.