Reviews for Sympathy From the Devil
therandomone chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
This is so awesome :D i enjoyed it so much i love this !:D thanks for writing this - i wish this would be a movie - i would buy it and watch it over and over again!-
I have a Account on here i think
My name should be linochan/01 or bamby0605 pls tell me that you did read this review:3
Crystal M. Key chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
First off, wow! That was an incredible story. And second, I love how you worked Marcone in. The Dresden Files are one of my most favorite book series ever, and I was cackling. Thanks!
Henpuku-Hime chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
I LOVED it! I am now TOTALLY off to read some more of your stories! (well, once I get back from school...*sighs*)

Absolutely marvelous! You kept them all in character, and still managed to make it cute 'n fluffy and adorable _

Poor little eddie was sad cause he killed someone _

Lovely!
kyo hikari deathnote lover chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
is the rich man watari?
YaoiBatman chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
I love this fic. I just re-read it for like the third time. Joker/Batman forever! XD
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
love it!XD
happyalien chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
Okay now you have to write a TDK/Death Note crossover! 'cause that would just be awesome! :D Lol and there should be L/Light and Bats/Joker! The warehouse! Plot line staring at you wih huge unblinking eyes!

Haha sorry but that would be way cool and I loved reading this fic! oddly enough it cheered me up! :D
newbluemoon chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
*SQUEES* I love this story *so* much :D

It's amazing. I love all of the inclusions of the comic verse characters. It seems that you drew some inspiration from The Long Halloween, like using the phrase 'The Roman's daughter' and stuff. That's awesome :)

I love how you wrote Bruce and Jack's relationship too. It's perfect. Lucious was amazing too :) Though I was kinda hoping the whole way through that Alfred wasn't *really* dead and he was in hiding or something but meh, it was still kick-ass awesome :) I'm totally faving this :D
AEDReaper chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
Amazing to say the least. faved and bookmarked.
Bluemoon chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
I was just reading this fic again and I still think it's amazing! You should totally write more fics like this with the same pairing in it cos they are so damn cute together ;)
ShadowFane chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
Wow! I loved this. So intense! Kept me captivated for the entire wild ride. Well done.

SF
Artemis1000 chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
A great final chapter, I love it!
beeminionjeran chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
very nice last chapter. showdown! i really paniced dureing the fighting scene, when the shots felt. begged you wont let anyone die who must not. the ending was very sweet. made me really happy for the joker. and bruce too. hehe, had some good laugh imagine poor gordon ih he'd came around the corner
Nintendo Queen chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
... *Sob* That was so...beautiful! *Blows nose* Is that the end? I'm sad if it's over, but it was a lovely fic. I enjoyed it very much!

Great work!
Artemis1000 chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
Oh, what an interesting twist! I hadn't expected that at all. What an odd group the Batman has now gathered around him. I'm really looking forward to reading more.