Reviews for Nothing to Prove
Sweetmd24 chapter 1 . 6/12
read this story quite a few times... nice job!
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/14
Love it! :)
corriea mattina chapter 1 . 2/6
2/06/15 11:57a Fan Fiction. Net Nothing to Prove Alli1
Tony DiNozzo: ''You Spanked me!'' I would think he wouldn't be so shocked after getting Three Paddling's in one day. DiNozzo should be use to being Paddled by now, on his pants, his Bare Ass. Tony gets paddled on his Bare Ass in the Basement over the Work Bench. Gibbs treats him like a little Boy all the time, even though he's in his late 30's. Tony DiNozzo accepts it and Gibbs enjoys it a lot.
necessitytd chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Nice spankyfic. Great episode for it, too. Love seeing the developing relationship between Tony and Gibbs.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Omg I loved
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was an amazing story! :D Glad that I was able to find the time to read it! :D -AJSK
Schwester Aurelia chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hello!

thank you very much for your great story - I'm currently reading it for the second time in two days and I love it.

It's great how you draw the character of Gibbs and Tony - it really feels like a plausible sequel to the episode and they don't seem OOC at all.

Something I realized fully only at my second reading is how well composed this story is - it's very exciting to go along with Tony in his way to find out what it is that Gibbs want's him to realize, especially as I had no clue either at first.

(Perhaps this was because I hadn't seen the episode before I read your story the first time but now I've seen it and understand the background better, of course.)

I really think it highly probable for Tony to think and feel and act that way and the way you portrayed him made me really sympathize with him and helped me to see through his eyes. That's a great talent you have there!

It was real fun to read how he was torn between annoyance because he couldn't figure what Gibbs meant and not wanting to piss him off any more because his backside already was so sore... The scene in the conference room was simply marvellous! Awwww, poor Tony! :)

But it was a great moment of course when he finally realized his own fear of not being needed and wanted in the team...

I think it's real probable that he want's to make Gibbs proud of him more than anything.

I simply love Tony. He's such a darling, even when you sometimes have to beat some sense into that stupid head of him. :)

One of my favorite quotes:

Gibbs gave an exasperated sigh. "I swear, DiNozzo, I should paddle you again right now for asking a question like that. Of course I need you! I wouldn't have you on my team if I didn't. And you need to get that through that thick head of yours before you try any more stupid stunts like you did yesterday."

And *I*, for one, love the question "Don't you think you've earned it?" Haha! It's simply great - because Gibbs knows that Tony knows he deserves it and at the same time of course doesn't want it - classic!

Oh, and the fact that Tony get's it OTK must be soooo awkward and uncomfortable for him... it's really much more intimate than just leaning on that workbench. Poor boy.

And the end's also very nice - I love it when Gibbs shows compassion. He's such a great boss! I think Tony is really lucky to be on his team. And I guess he knows that too even if he probably wishes it hadn't these painful consequenses from time to time... Hehe.

And I also think that it's a real great idea to let him go through these old records - a very smart psychological thing to do.

Soooo - thanks very much again for your great story! I really loved reading it and will surely be reading it over again in the future!

Take care,

Auri
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
a very good and well written story
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I like the "on a scale from one to ten" line of Tony's-
melonz chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
great story! absolutly loved it :)
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Another great story! I love their Father/Son interaction!
cad10 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow! o_O

That was a really great (great great great great great great...) story! It's amazing, I love it so much!

The characters are perfect, the subject is so interesting and the facts too! And I understand every word (almost!) of the story and this is a feat for the little poor frenchie that I am! ;)

So congratulation, sincerely! I'm really amazed!

I hope the next stories (yours of course!) that I'll read will be in the same tone!

Like we say in my country : Le talent est rare, il mérite d'être salué lorsqu'on le rencontre! Bravo à toi, au plaisir de te lire encore et encore!
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Awesome story. I remember that episode, and love your picture of what should have happened between Gibbs and Tony after the episode. I loved Gibbs paddling Tony throughout the day, trying to get him to focus on why he did what he did. Poor Tony was miserable. And the over the knee spanking in the end was perfect. I loved Tony's accusing line: "You spanked me!" LOL I also loved Gibbs making Tony go through their old cases to show him how much he did contribute to the team. Aww. :) Thanks so much for the story.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
that was a good one thank you i just re found you stories thanks
KlairI chapter 1 . 7/27/2009