Reviews for Nothing to Prove
FeenyFan4ever chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This was a very good story! You are one of the few Fanfic authors i have found who can write a story like this and yet still be able to keep the characters "in character".

Very well done!
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was great. Sometimes Tony can be really clueless about his own actions (especially in the early seasons). I like how it took him several attempts to get to the crux of the matter and how Gibbs remained as patient as he could with Tony throughout the whole thing. Really good comfort section at the end too - Gibbs hands on Tony's shoulders and the squeeze.
VictorianChik chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Another great story. I have such a craving for NCIS stories. I wish I could write the characters, but I'm enjoying every second of others' stories, especially yours.

Simply loved the bit where Tony got spanked like a child and felt more unnerved about that than the actual punishment. You have quite an eye for detail and dialogue, not to mention characters - very well done.

I order the muse to visit you and inspire you to write more and more. I just want to keep reading.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
A great story. Very good.
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aw, I missed this somehow! I do love it, really. Glad I found it!

Poor Tony; the emotional part must have made it so much worse. -Grimaces in sympathy- Tsk tsk, the way you torture your characters it's a wonder they haven't gone on strike yet. :D Keep on writing!
lnlune chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Hi, that was great! Poor Tony, he got the child treatment! Serves him right! :)
PaperHat chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aw! That was excellent. Eventually Tony got the message, painfully clear!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
2 things:

1.) GREAT story! I loved how Gibbs had tony really think about why he'd done what he'd done! The over the knee spanking at the end was genius!

2.) Thank you! So many people don't write eve a resemblence of a comfort scene at the end of thier fics (it's a pet peeve of mine that they don't!) and I'm not a fan of that! It's nice to see some sort of comfort being offered to Tony!
SparklingCatseye chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
great story! tony really do need to figure out what gibbs problem was. hope to see more soon!
crazy4gibbs chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Excellent! The idea of Gibbs punishing Tony over and over again is absolutely great! I only wished Kate got suspicious about him not sitting down comfortably and asking questions about that! Are you gonna write another sequel to this one about the threat of him using his belt?
nani33 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I'm happy to read your writing again. Thank you.

I love Tony and Gibbs' relationship, especially like this.

Maybe next...belt? I'm waiting. I'm waiting cane, too!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Ouch, Ouch, OUCH! Poor Tony, he really had a rough ride with his punishment in this story. Every time he came up with an answer to Gibbs' question, I thought, 'yeah, that's good.' But obviously it wasn't what Gibbs was waiting for. I hope Tony has understood how valuable he is to Gibbs; surely the threat of the belt will keep him in line.
elenya-grace chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
this is a really great story! I love how you portray the two of them. would you write one about tony being grounded? I think that's gotta be hilarious ;-)
pintoe chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Really well written.
AislingK chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
This was great. I especially like the fluctuations of Tony's emotions throughout the story.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »