Reviews for Icecream: The One True Innuendo
THKnight chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Lol, nice story.

Just a little tip(s)

Yami Marik is known as Mariku or just Marik, his hikari is known as Malik, i got kind of confused with the names.

Also Mariku's behaivour was quite intresting, slightly OOC, but still i do actully wonder how Mariku would react to eating a crepe.

I love how you use some Japanese words for the story, like 'nani?' and 'itai,' i remember those words from the japanese yugioh.

Nice story and you should keep using the japanese dialogue, it's quite original.
Artemisfowlisawsome chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
ha ha ha ha so funny the whole yami pretended to be a vampire was hilarious i love the ending D great story
thecupcakefox chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
lolol BEST. ENDING. EVER.
Rulin chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Poor kitchen D

Great story anyway
familiar fan chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Poor kitchen. lol XD
ryoulover130210 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
LOL I loved this! . It was so cute! I can't wait to read your lemons (if you ever decide to write them) in the future! You're awesome for a beginner!

Bakura: "Heck yeah, you can say that again... Your old fanfics were awful; you made me go all googly eyed over Ryou!"

Tara: *sighes and smiles in memory of the old fanfic* "Those were the good times..."

Bakura: *twitches eye* "When will I ever get a lemon?"

Tara: *rolls eyes* "Someday soon Bakura..."

Bakura: *looks at his watch and two seconds later runs out and starts making out with an innocent and confused Ryou*

Tara: *eye twitches* "Oh dear..."

Anywhoos, I loved this story! . Keep up the good work! Laters!
Silver Star Celine chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
-squee- XD Ryou's not as innocent as we think XD Usa-chan is such a cute nickname! I was trying to control my squees the whole time XP

Btw, isn't Malik the hikari and Marik the yami?

Anywayz, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I LOVE YOU! XD