Reviews for Best Interest
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Awww I like it! More, maybe?
everlovin chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Reni! I just reread this and you definately need to do a sequel!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
great ficlet...definitely like Ronon not to give up lol
MellowYellow1234 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Yea! I like this.. Ronon is out to show Jenn what she is missing out on :)
TardisCalling chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Did I leave feedback for this on your LJ? I can't remember, but better safe than sorry.

As always, I love how you write Ronon. I think how you've written his reaction is very in-character: after getting over the initial horrible feeling, he doesn't give up so easily.

Fabulous, my dear. But then, you always are. :)
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Aha, very nice. Very...Ronon, especially that last part where he's all primal and dark and in-his-element and just overflowing with sexual confidence. Lovely awesome peice. I think this is definitly a plausible way for their next sparring lesson to go.

pj
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
oh so much angst...now we need a fluffy, not so angsty sequel.

really well done

:D sam
journeyman07 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Wow, thank you...wow... I am really touched by the dedication, that's SO supportive and kind x And I LOVE this fic...esp the 'Never give away your advantage' line - that made me go weak at the knees, no wonder Jen reacted as she did - very powerful. You've been busy, reni! Am still looking for my elusive muse, but in the mean time am enjoying all the very wonderful post The Lost Tribe fics (the ones by R/K shippers!) around. Thanks x
Dragongirl4741 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
nother great story Reni! now if we can see that on SGA Fri ;)
Gilari chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Oh good. Let's say that Jen is lying to herself. I like that version of events.

For the record, WHAT THE HECK? Someone else, after all the signals she's been giving him? No wonder he was confused! It's so out of character for Jen to just randomly tell him that! Poor girl needs to make up her mind what she wants, and she needs to make it up fast. Cuz I don't care how scared she is, she's hurting more that just Ronon.

Ok, rant over. Great story by the way. Good way for Ronon to see that Jen was lying to him, and even to herself.
Ms Kitten chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Thank you for writing this. There are two things in particular that I love about it. 1) Jennifer chucking the banto in frustration. The way that little thing could have a myriad of meanings. And 2) the ending. The simple way you turned the situation up-side-down. Jennifer having lied about her feelings and Ronon vowing to himself not to give up on them :) Maybe I'll actually manage to watch the rest of the season. We'll see...
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Oh...I liked this. And I sincerely hope that you decide to write a story detailing when she realized that she made a mistake. ;-)
SingingShooter chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
awesome!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Oh, very nice.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt it seems. LOL!
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
What I really liked was that she tossed the rod. Sounds like something any frustrated female would do! :) Awesome. :)