Reviews for Lily fixes a mistake
Please pick a name for Lily’s house. You used 2 different names in 2 paragraphs, it’s very offputting
Whittweet chapter 26 . 6/6
Hi jinx
EkaterinaSteele chapter 79 . 3/11
really enjoyed this story!
On one hand, ya, I agree. Severus was too... Dedicated to say it nicely, obsessed to put it in perspective, towards her to think about cheating. But Lily, That's awfully convenient of you isn't it? You hurt him and dump him and come running back the moment something goes wrong. James being an asshole is expected but sometimes you just seriously want to punch Lily a few times.

I hope Severus doesn't take her back... At least not immediately.
DLillith21 chapter 79 . 2/20
This is a fabulous story. Thank you for writing and sharing this world with us.
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 79 . 2/17
A good ending to this story. I think Lily fixed more than one mistake. I especially liked that Umbridge had to suffer as a werewolf for years before dying a painful death. And while Lily and Snape have to be civil with the Potters, they just have to wait a few more years until Harry does the math and realizes that Charlus is only barely 9 months younger than him and he will realize why his mom doesn't like the Potters.
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 66 . 2/17
From a muggle standpoint Corbin would for sure be better off with wizards. Can you imagine a woman being assaulted by a "satanic cult" and then the baby the she gives birth to being able to levitate and summon things? The muggles would probably assume the child is Rosemary's baby.
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 51 . 2/17
Poor Neville! At least he may be old enough to have a few memories of his father.
OK I have to tried to ignore this but I don't get it. Why would the Snapes name their daughter any version of the name of the seer who gave the dreaded prophecy that got their family so involved in the war? Cybele is a version of Sybil (Trelawny), I would think that the name was ruined for them. I guess I just dont get it.
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 24 . 2/16
I like this story but can I just say that Lily and Severus are not really acting like they are target number 1 of Voldemort? I mean, they could be involved in the order still but Lily is running around all over and they are planning a wedding with at least 50 people in a planned location presumably planning on Harry being there. Seems too easy to attack the wedding. They should have planned a small wedding with maybe a dozen people at malfoy manor, or even told the guests that the venue would be revealed by magic like 20 minutes before the wedding. It just doesn't seem very secure to me.
bunika chapter 79 . 11/19/2023