Reviews for Lily fixes a mistake
Reggie being murdered for no good reason and Sirius conveniently losing his mind are the only two things I despise about this story. It's like you have a hard-on for hating on the Blacks.
JasonFrost7 chapter 53 . 5/8
Animagi can't be infected with lycanthrope.
Likewise werewolves can't become animagus.
I really like this story. I'd read it a while back and had forgotten enough about it that I was able to start reading it "with a clear mind" but as I went along I started remembering more and more and I loved it just as much this time around as I did last time.
If Umbitch could steal papers, Umbitch could get away.
(You know, we're not going to forget Jocelyn's name so there's no need to start every freakin' paragraph with her name at the beginning of this chapter...)
Why isn't Bella in Az?
Critical reader chapter 79 . 2/5
Somehow I like stories in which some "bad guys" are redeemed, and someone scratches at the varnish of some "good guys". Makes us remember that nobody is perfect. I would have liked to review this story earlier, but was caught up reading "3 Slytherin Marauders" ... let me just say that this one is also very good. You've got some serious talent. The werewolf arc has impressed me most.
What a bastard!
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 79 . 11/20/2020
Enjoyed the story thanks
S chapter 78 . 10/17/2020
Enjoyed this story a lot, from its plot line, the sense of humour throughout, the kids having a good childhood, Lily and the marauders being alive and well, to Dumbledore realising his mistakes and taking positive action amongst other things. The werewolf arc is a big, great part of the story too. That was very well done. Felt that Rosmerta got the raw end of the deal, especially because she was just dropped after the breakup. Thought the ladies were all friends. Usually, I’m not a great fan of Snape as my opinion is coloured by his behaviour towards children in canon. I’ve to admit that this Snape is admirable though. Very much so. Same for Lucius. I missed Hermione, but one can’t have it all! Thank you so much for writing this. I’m sure I’ll be reading it again.
slowest chapter 79 . 10/14/2020
What a fun epic tale!
RoseJustice chapter 52 . 7/28/2020
Yes! Dolores was bitten! I wonder how long it’ll be before she offs herself?

Okay, that might’ve been a bit cold, especially considering poor Frank...I’m even feeling a bit bad for James...
RoseJustice chapter 50 . 7/28/2020
God! Those two are so fucking stupid. Did they just not notice that there were Aurors involved? They really didn’t think that there might be a reason that there were Aurors involved? Especially that one of the Aurors is definitely not a fan of Severus and Lucius? I mean, seriously, now.

Is it too much to hope that Umbitch gets bitten? I can’t think of a better punishment for her than becoming the thing she hates most~! I just hope Skeeter gets squashed. Permanently. She’ll go to her beetle form and someone will step on her...hopefully.
Guest chapter 79 . 6/24/2020
Great job on this story!
Guest chapter 48 . 6/23/2020
Love the idea of not-so-much "revamping" The Quibbler but bringing it forward into more respectability without changing what Xeno writes about.
1,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »