Reviews for Lily fixes a mistake
Noble Korhedron chapter 79 . 4/6
Not sure waht to think, T.B.H, but good riddance to Moldi-fart anyway!
Noble Korhedron chapter 53 . 4/6
PHEW! At least all it cost them was one traumatised elf. Some potions and a mind-healer can deal with that.
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 4/4
You tell 'im, Prof. Kitty!
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 4/4
WOO-HOO! GO LILY! *HAPPY DANCE* *GLOATS* *SMUG*
kneazlelover chapter 79 . 3/22
Absolutely great story. Read it several times, recommended it to loads of friends. One timeline problem is making me crazy. Harry is born July 31, that's canon. Draco is a few weeks older, Neville is within a few days at most, Ron and Corbin are within the same year, perhaps only months apart. Charlus was born the following September. How is he in the same class as the others? I'm a cross the t's and dot the i's kind of person.
HarnGin chapter 79 . 3/18
'Twas one of the best "better life for everybody" stories I've found on this site. I'm only sorry I didn't discover it it sooner. Thank you.
HarnGin chapter 26 . 3/17
Hey! I LIKE Air Supply and "Lost in Love" is a GREAT SONG! Couldn't you have made him listen to Menudo instead?
HarnGin chapter 24 . 3/17
I love your "improved" versions of the characters. I'm also looking forward to more Rita, Delores, and, hopefully, Bellatrix torture. Thanks for writing.

FYI: "cache" means "hidden"; "cachet" means prestigious.
mysinger chapter 79 . 2/16
An absolutely amazing story with great characters and an enthralling plot! I have not been interested in Marauder era stories before now, but the premise was intriguing and I couldn't stop reading once I had started. Well done!
Senju Serena chapter 9 . 2/8
wow. bitch slap! go Professor
luv-my-pug-roni2010 chapter 79 . 1/27
great plot and characters... have enjoy the story, so much..
HP the third chapter 79 . 1/19
What a wonderful story thank you for a great Sunday afternoon.
CreslinWest chapter 30 . 1/5
Thank you, after writing what I did in the last chapter review I must say this is incredibly well handled suspense, with Bellatrix working around the veritaserum but ultimately not succeeding.
CreslinWest chapter 29 . 1/5
Ok, I'm reviewing this long after you have actually finished your story but two things about Sirius and what looks to be him going to Azkaban. a) You have already introduced veritaserum in this story, b)you have the ministry and Dumbledore being somewhat sane about the ideas of the rule of law and that Deatheaters are to be treated as innocent until proven guilty (yes I know that's not what they actually said but read between your own lines). If Sirius doesn't get a trial the whole credibility of this ministry (and possibly your story) is jeopardised so either he better get a trial or there better be damned good reason if he ends up in Azkaban
lunaz chapter 79 . 1/1
a very highly enjoyable read. thank you
1,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »