Reviews for Lily fixes a mistake
ElsieD chapter 79 . 6/11
I really enjoyed it, the Lily/Snape pairing worked, the potion inventions clever, and the kneazle bits were fun. Thank you.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 59 . 6/11
Loving this story, over the past few months I've turned into a 'Snape saves Harry' fan and now that he's with Lily, wow! Thanks!
good story
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 79 . 5/2
Overall a very interesting story. Not the usual love interest’s but a worthy AU akin to my favorite dramiones. My only outrage was James. He almost kills “his” biological innocent babe out of scorn and vindictiveness. Yet after Severus saves Harry, life goes on and James just continues on, new wife, new life? His character really added no real contribution to the story. Him getting killed off vs Frank would’ve been justice. Or better yet Magic being appalled at his horrendous act should’ve left him a squib! That would’ve been so much better. James being shunned from his Potter ancestry as well as Sylvia forced to live as muggles until his other son Charles could reclaim the line. Much better karma. Still a good story.
VashonBeader chapter 9 . 4/10
How I want to favorite this story! I'm having issues logging into fanfiction.

Wow! I have not read this kind of story before with the cheating James, and Minerva confronting Albus about his actions regarding the Marauders.

I agree 100% - four against one isn't bullying!

Thank you for writing and sharing. I look forward to reading more.
Of course you would be some bully Snape fan hell bent on ruining a beautiful love. The beautiful love of James and Lily for each other and for Harry.
Kallanit chapter 75 . 3/15
I feel sorry for Rosmerta. She invested a lot of time and effort into helping Sirius only for him to fall in love with someone else.

I know life doesn't always work that way but it would have been nice if she had a happy ending too.
HeartsGlow chapter 14 . 2/21
Lily should know the Longbottoms well. They are all in the Order and Neville was born the day before Harry.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 2/21
Wow, is Lucius a good guy here? Helping Severus with a "mudblood?" What will his Dork Lord say?
I love a lot about this story but can't read it again because the author killed off Regulus for no good reason.
Face Yourself chapter 2 . 1/21
So... not the 'time travel' sort of second chance, then. Ah well, not what I was looking for.
gginsc chapter 79 . 9/14/2021
The end at last! Just kidding. I enjoyed the story and except for Rosemerta being dumped and Larkin killed am happy with it.
gginsc chapter 76 . 9/14/2021
I feel bad for Rosemerta. She did a lot for Sirius.
DJArla chapter 1 . 9/10/2021
Yes! I read this story ages ago and have been looking for it to re-read it since. So glad to finally have found it!
vohenhaim chapter 11 . 7/15/2021
did it also change his appearance? i mean if harry is sev's magically
1,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »