Reviews for Lily fixes a mistake
WeisseHex chapter 11 . 2/7
Good for you Sevvie!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 79 . 1/28
Absolutely loved the plot, although I wish Larkin had also survived.
marthapreston4 chapter 67 . 1/5
the whole forgive a rapist story is wrong and digusting. One good deed does not cancel and evil one
marthapreston4 chapter 46 . 1/5
Now lucious is basically ignoring his daughter because she has magic he barely spends time with her. Also it never seems like he interacts with draco anymore either. . I think shadow staying a squib would have been more interesting.
marthapreston4 chapter 41 . 1/5
the fact that he is mad that his wife has options and power is digusting its like he prefers her to have no choice but to be with him
Guest chapter 79 . 12/18/2019
This was wonderful. It ran so delightfully parallel to the original but so very unique. I never write reviews and I am many years late since this story's completion. But, I haven't enjoyed a story like this in so long. Thank you for your years of work, it has been an absolute joy to read this. Thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2019
i absolutely love the bananas changes you make to the hp universe
like they’re all totally within the realms of possibility but man if it isn’t somehow still totally off the wall you know
it’s amazing
gginsc chapter 26 . 8/17/2019
Fantastic chapter! Amusing as HELL! They should have left James to his spanking a little longer.
Sab81790 chapter 14 . 7/21/2019
Aww, I didn't see that coming, that Regulus was gonna replace Snapes role in the whole prophecy fiasco. Sad. I'm curious thou, how in the heck has Lucius gotten away with not answering when his mark burns? I would think that Voldie wouldn't let him get away with that for so long.
Sab81790 chapter 11 . 7/21/2019
That was an unexpected twist! But very welcome! I love it!
BMS chapter 26 . 6/29/2019
Afternoon Delight (on a continuous loop) would have been even better torture. 8)
Guest chapter 79 . 6/16/2019
This has been a fantastic story that I truly didn't want to end. Excellent job! I loved the interactions between the characters, the bits of humor here and there, and the growth of the characters as well. I love the inclusion of the different animals and their personalities. Well done!
Guest chapter 49 . 6/15/2019
I love the running joke about Lucius' house elves and their progeny, lol.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/14/2019
You gotta know that every time a writer kills off a favorite character, I seriously debate whether or not to continue reading the story. There was no reason to kill off Reg, honestly. An original idea could have been used - Tom could have very, very easily just just petrified Reg "to torture at his leisure later" and then gone on to terrorize the kids and magic could have so easily revived Reg so that he could have temporarily taken Tom out. But...that would have been too original I guess.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/14/2019
I'm not all agog with the idea of either "doms" or "dominatrixes". I'm an adult and don't need to be told when to cum.
1,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »