Reviews for Gives you Hell
This story is so awesome! this is the third time I've read it
karkittyx3 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
WOW really loved this story. Not only because the chars are not OOC...its because its logical, wellwritten and really interesting!
Will be reread in the future, happy that you shared this story with us !
RestXxInXxPieces chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
The ending killed me... It feels unfinished. I loved it and all the other Kakuhida fics youve done
Wierdowithagun chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
Hn. I love this fic so much that I seriously sulk for the rest of the day after reading it. This is the fifth or sixth time I've reread it, can't even remember if I've ever reviewed.
It's just so perfect. I can't think of any other word to describe it. It literally grips my soul when I read, I get so absorbed in it that I literally forget everything else.
I wish so desperatley you hadn't moved to a new fandom, but It's understandable. I just want to thank you personally for writing this and all your beautiful Kakuhida's, even the unfinished ones.
700guns chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
Overall, Im very impress with the story (Its totally one of my favorite of all favorites in my book)
because of its enough romance ( I have preferences), drama, family (theme), more drama and the ever lovable Hidan…seriously!

Best part: …I guess everything ( Hands down). I couldnt choose which chapters or part was the best since everything in your story was totally heart warming, funny, Asuka and Ryou! (totally loving them) being cute.

Worst part: Sadly…I think was the last part…dont get me wrong I really love your story but for some reason I really didnt like the last part of the story where it was like a cliffhanger to me:(

All in all this story is totally my dope and worth reading again in the future (for me). I suggest making a sequal to it:) It would be a total success for you if you make the sequal to this:)) really not kidding! And for this story Im going to fav you as the author!

BananaTurtle chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
I really love your story! Sorry to hear about the whole stolen story thing. I hope it gets taken down and what not I would've reported but I'm on my phone ehehehe anyways keep up the amazing work!
kichou chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
what? how dare she do that to you.
she want to gain attention dear, just ignore her, because we know you are the real writer.
and i give you a hundred thumbs up hehe because your story is amazing and not boring at all. good job babe.
you are amazzzzzzzzzzzing babe *hug
kichou chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
this is hilarious
kichou chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
this is amazing, not boring at all babe
good job *hug
kichou chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
hahahaha the language is very colorful
flipnotes chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
I'm not sure what time I started reading this chapter, but it is now 2 a.m. This is one hell of a story, and I enjoyed every word of it. As for that person stealing stories, what in the hell possessed her to pull that crap?! I like how you paired Tayuya and Hidan as best friends. I'd forgotten about her actually xD It's been a while since I've watched the anime and read the manga, and read any of the Naruto fanfictions, so this was a nice reminder of how much I use to enjoy fanfics and yaoi. :)
flipnotes chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
I love this story so far. There's this certain spell about it that makes me want to continue reading and stop whatever else I'm doing. Oh, Hidan xD He never ceases to amaze me. Well, I'm going to continue reading now since just stopping to review is killing me!
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
NO! Please don't take this down, I love it way too much. On the other hand I'll happily report them. You worked hard on this damnit! See ya.
Not logged in rn chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
the link doesn't show up. I'd love to report them though. But gosh, this story is near and dear to my heart. This has happened to another writer i follow here. I don't know where people get the audacity to do things like this. I hope they get taken down quickly.
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
Its so sad I was so happy reading your fict and its not finished, I know what you feel like but, I also know that many author stops writting because of that please keep writting you do it pretty cool and make things thinking ahead.

Hope the situacion clears eventualy.

But think that what you did impressed someone alse and he just could cope something and admire you, in the end they had to read you (and also sometimes we are so lame and we don the things properly).

Well... I really hope to read the end of this.