Reviews for The Comparison
JenniferC77 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Oh...we need the handcuffs scene, we need the handcuffs scene! This was very hot and very well paced...it was absolutely delicious. I sure hope you write more. Jenn.
iamawickedchild chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
wow! that was HOT! i love angry/dominant Edward so much!

:D yours was AMAZING!
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Funny, interesting. Love it!

ReganBaxter
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
NICE. Very nicely done - sexy with a bit o' erotic, and yet still showing the love and playfulness between B&E.
TheCullenCrest chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
wow wow wee wow ( My brains forms incoherent sentences when I read dominant edward )

That was hot!
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
hahha handcuffs here i come.. loved it
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
HOT! that was awesome!
Angelic Messenger17 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Fire...Fire department maybe

Ironically..I am wearing my fire department shirt...LOL

But yeah..

I am still working on forming complete sentences.

That was HOT!
pippapear chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Woah!

That was well tasty!

;)

Yum, yum...

Is there going to be an ice-cream sequel?

;D

Thanks!

Cheers.
polemic chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
*drops dead in a pool of my own drool*

Seriously hott story. And somehow makes me want to hit a Starbucks. I think it demands a sequel, no?
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Huh. Yeah, that was, hot and hard and oh so yummy. I love how she plays him at the end with the new comparisons.
RedChevy chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Loved it cd! Poor Edward getting all upset about being compared to a drink...I think I'll have to try that one!

Uh, are we going to get to see the handcuffs? 'Cos you know how I feel about coughrestraintscough...:-)
LeechLover85 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Wowie Christ that was hot as hell!
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Great idea turning the old debate of _ is better than sex. I do love me dom Edward. So hot.

I totally get what you are saying about the smells from Mrs. Baird's factory and Miller. Total torture taking that trip up 35.
dlhk chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
ohmygosh! That was amazing. wow. I loved it. so, hilarious. so hot. welcome back. -MoB
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »