Reviews for The Comparison
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was unbelievably hot. Loved it! ;)
ChaoticDna chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
dominant Edward is hot!
romanceaholic chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
I guess Edward showed Bella that sex was better than any beverage. So much Bella decided to push the envelope. Another challenge to Edward to prove her wrong about ice cream. Handcuffs oh boy fun.
OPOSOJOJ chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
When this contest is over, you need to continue this story. Seriously, very very good!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Very nice
mschris44 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
OMG! I need a cold shower now!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Just came across this story thru Hookashewz favs authors. Have to agree with ya on the Mrs Bairds factory. A good 30 yrs ago I moved to Ft Worth from south of Houston (Freeport) to go to school for a semester. I went to Trimble Tech (don't know if it's still around) and had to ride the city bus to school. There is absolutely nothing to compare to the fragrance of Mrs Baird's factory on a cold Ft Worth morning on the way to school. You could smell it forever down the road and I had the pleasure of riding right past it every weekday morning. Ah Mrs Baird's on a cold winter morning; nothing like it. Even if I'd had a 5 course breakfast I would still have drooled all the way to school...good times; good times. I can actually smell it as I sit here typing. Thanks for bring back such a wonderful memory.
asiula chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
LOL

Nothing better than to know how to play your man to have him where you want him ;)
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Loved it ! Saw the rec Lustorium...Pissed off, take charge, Dom Edward was yummy!
shecater chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I seen this reviewed on LUSTorium and thought I would give it a quick read. I'm glad I did!

I love a Domward story. Even if it stems from a drink at Starbucks.

Great story!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was fun! :)
HeBelongstoMe chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This was such a fun read.

Thanks for sharing.
Themys chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Great story. who knew I'd like oneshots so much?

Thank you for this hawt hawt story.

Greetings from Brazil
Cola Marie Whitlock chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
HEY! I was reading tht. I wanted to read the handcuffs part bcuz thts just awesome
Juze chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Very cute. I loved playful Bella!
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »