Reviews for The Comparison
natty dread chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Whoa. Now I know why everyone liked this Have you sent this to Starbucks yet? I'm seeing that scene in When Harry Met Sally in the diner...consumption of Starbuck's iced chai latte explodes...lines around the block...Congrats on your win!
romanticvamp11 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Hi! It's me again. I'm trying to avoid work . . . and this seemed a pretty good way to go. Until I got into it and couldn't stop. I was biting my lip so hard so I wouldn't giggle or anything because dang . . . that was h-o-t. Probably should've saved this one for home. Haha, I'm so embarrassed. But, excellent job! Ciao!
Romance and Musicals chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Great job!
MrsInesCullen chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Nice! I think I have to check my air conditioner. It's getting extremily hot in here.
ashling-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
hot and cute- great combo... loved the "handcuffs... here I come" line- priceless ;)
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 6/4/2009

really enjoy the story!
Amber Jade-Black chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
one word:

Cariganna chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wow. Now see *that* is hot. Yup yup. Nothing like a totally in-character Edward letting...ehem...loose. Yummy!
mjinaspen chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I can't believe I've never read this before!

Love the characterization in such a short piece. The smut is well-written and hot. And this:

“What happens if I compare you to food? Because I love red velvet cake and –”

is hilarious.
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
hahaha, mmhmm! Domward!

Me like. Nice story!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Okay, I can totally see Rob sitting all alone up in his hotel room in Vancouver reading this and getting off on himself! He says he reads fan fic and some of it is hard core. I'm thinking he read this one! That was totally HOT!
m0nt chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
hot as fuck! i love dominating edward.
edmom chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
sorry no time to review...have to go tell my husband how much i like my lattes...
Momma Hen chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
LMAO! YOU'RE RIGHT! I always had an inner "O" at the first taste of my chai latte... now i'll just be getting wet at the thought of it too, lol.
SailorV911 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009