Reviews for Prince Charming
NarikotheShadow chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hurray for love! D loved the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I just finished watching this movie for the second time and I felt the chemistry between these two was so intense this story is just absolutely beautiful! It really captures the essence of this pair well done!
Anonymous fan chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This story was absolutely amazing! The imagery made me tear up, the way you described Jimmy's beauty and their love for one another. You should definitely write some more about these two! 3
Judy Bien I. Jam chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I love the concept but i want more. I hope you can write more stories abput Chazz Michael Michael and Jimmy MacElroy and their love towards each other and their profession as figure skaters. Thanks
Glynna chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow! What an amazing cute story! :) I really loved it. :D Thanks for writing! Really, the sense of overall emotion was just great! 3
xLykosx chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Omg, I am still magnified from this story. O_O

Wonderful words, I could imagine this scenery so good!

Love it 3
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Awh, that's sweet and cute. c:
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aw, Chazz being all sweet and philosophical in his own way, it's a nice side to see once in a while.
awww chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
this was so sweet and really beatifully written. i'd love to see more on this fic, like a backstory of what happened and with whom
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aww, cute.

IP
kandisi chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I'm guessing that "he" was Jimmy's adoptive father. I... think, lol. Damn, I love your fics, and you write for so many fandoms! I wish I could do that.

Anyways, keep writin'!

-Sapph
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Awesome story. Really, I loved it!
mgssnake chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Aw! So cute! There needs to be more stories of this pairing! _ Well done. :D
TheFairyQueen chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh I loved this! I have been dying to read a Chazz/Jimmy fic for awhile now. Thank you so much for posting this! Is the person who hurt Jimmy his adopted father? If you could do you think you'd make a chapter story based on this? I would love to read it!
Count Happenis chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
o.O You're like the only one who actually wrote a fanfic on BoG...nice work I salute you!