Reviews for Fade's Gamble
timberwolfst chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
Nice. I like this type of character.
TheAlphaAI chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
That was an awesome read! I have read all your shadowrun fanfics now, can you try to make some of your one chapter stories longer? (Eg. the one about the lone star cop turned shadowrunner, etc)Please add more stories of Fade's runs with Judge. BTW, do you know where I can read shadowrun novels for free online? If so, please reply and help me out. As for all your stories, it is clear that you have used extensive knowledge of the game to produce an impressive array of characters and scenarios. Please keep going, and keep me posted!
Infernal Damnation chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
This is the only story of yours that I have read so far and it was fantastic. I have loved the whole shadowrun universe since I first heard of it and this story reminds me of I run that I went on recently. I really like how you brought it to life and I hope that you write more stories like this.
SinfullyMadex chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
I got your account from Facebook (the whole review the person above you thing) and decided to check out your story. I have no idea what Shadowrun is, but you're a great writer. You really held my interest throughout the whole story. It was really, really good. I liked it.
pacificuser chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Great story old boy! I hope you will also provide stats for this one like the previous story.