Reviews for Sympathy for the Devil
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
A great perspective of Derek and his thoughts of his leader and nephew John. It yanks at the heart that future John had be to emotionless and treat his father and uncle indifferently. And when Derek realizes what John would become, that he deserve becoming heartless and cold, it really yanks the heart harder.

/But if it happened today, he wouldn’t be dying to save the future leader of the human resistance. He would be dying to save the nephew he loves./

*sniff* The uncle/nephew relationship between Derek and John was always one of those ones that you cannot help but love. Great job!
tabitha5 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Amazing story :)
Lady Chal chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This is a really lovely vignette. It is not only well written, but has some great insight to the John/Derek relationship both in the present and the future. In fact, I think this almost begs for a sequel from the "future" John POV. Great work! Please write more!
Max Doe chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Nice little one shot from Derek propective. You only read a few of them and you did this one justice. I really liked the last line about how John is a good kid but turns into a person that have to hide things to protect himself and actually others from there own death because of him. I can't wait when they show John Connor in the future in the show.