Reviews for War of the Roses
twillightdish chapter 113 . 11/28/2012
OMG as always I absolutely loved this chapter even though it had it's sad parts. I can't wait for another update. *Cough, Cough*
1962 chapter 113 . 7/28/2012
WOW don't stop now! I can't wait for the next chapter.
1962 chapter 111 . 7/28/2012
I wish this chapter would have been longer. And would have answered some more questions. I liked it. Thanks
1962 chapter 110 . 3/18/2012
WOW what a chapter! But I thought they were safe till Delilah turned 18? Am I wrong? Can't wait for the next install.
Guest chapter 110 . 3/12/2012
Do they beat the things from the box? What happens next? I really like this story!
Guest chapter 109 . 1/16/2012
What happens next?
Guest chapter 108 . 12/11/2011
I love this story! I can't wait to read more!
Mal chapter 90 . 3/11/2011
It's been a while, but this story is still as awesome as the first time I read it, all the characters seem to have taken a life of their own, I can't wait to read more.
november21 chapter 90 . 2/25/2011
Interesting twist...
mangoskin93 chapter 88 . 1/11/2011
I enjoy the story and I have read all of the prequels. However...I feel that the story is extremely biased because Delilah doesn't get a lot of screen time and if she is in a scene she is disregarded quite quickly.

Although I probably feel this way because Delilah is my ULTIMATE, FAVORITE character in your series. I hope that we get to the first chapter pretty soon because that's what I've been waiting for this entire time. Don't take long! :p

Update soon please.
november21 chapter 88 . 1/8/2011
Poor Emma, and by association Nathan. And of course Echo and Eva. Good chapter though.
november21 chapter 87 . 12/13/2010
Aw. I really liked the vows, and then right at the end. And of course the father-daughter interaction.
Mallie chapter 86 . 10/29/2010
Finally getting somewhere with Christian and Echo. I'm glad Bella got involved. I dislike Nathan when he acts like an ass.

It's good to see Ruby from someone else's perspective, although I don't see what's wrong with wearing red to a wedding.

Can't wait for more :)
Mallie chapter 85 . 10/23/2010
I'm glad Emma is starting to remember, if only Nathan would too.

Can't wait to read more, I love this story.

Update soon :)
november21 chapter 85 . 10/22/2010
Pandora didn't take her powers, did she?