Reviews for Identity Crisis
tuatara chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
Sigh. I dunno, man. I enjoyed this story a lot more at the beginning than I did by the end. I guess it's good? It is well-written, to be sure, and there are some genuine laughs to be had. Not really sure it was worth my time, though. Oh well.
tuatara chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Nothin' wrong with Akane liking girls (the "nothing wrong" part being the whole point of the story, I suppose), but come on. Pull the other leg, why don't you? You gotta sell this stuff, yo. You did a reasonably good job of it with Nabiki and Shampop, and even Ukyo, I suppose, but Akane? Swing and a miss, I'm afraid.

And the thing with Kasumi? I can't decide if I should be amused or feel that you're making fun of the audience for caring about these goings-on, South Park-style...or if I should be moved by her struggle to have her fetish accepted. Or possibly some weird combination of all of those?

But "She's got a *big* spatula" really was funny, I'll grant you that.
tuatara chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Problem: Akane's refusal of Ranma pretty much comrs out of nowhere and runs counter to Akane's overall attitude up until that point.
tuatara chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Observation: Most people anywhere don't actually know anything about Tristan and Isolde. And I'm afraid that the second most famous couple in Western "literature" today would be Edward and Bella...or if you can count films as literature, Jack and Rose. Just sayin'.
EmeraldGlee chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Haha! I really loved the part where you compared the moon and the stars to Happosai and his 'silky darlings'! haha!
Alex Ultra chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
Very random and interesting. A good read for those seeking entertainment. So, er, good job?

Glad to see female Ranma is comfortable being female, at least. ;

Alex Ultra: A Bandywandries Product

LATER
The Woodsman chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
This story was hilarious. It didn't take itself too seriously and kept to its theme throughout its duration. Great work.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
My only problems with this extremely strange fic are:

1. Spring of drowned twins means they would be one person when water hit them, right? So maybe they should get the locking ladle?

2. A pacemaker does not replace a heart. It helps your heart keep it's rhythm. Maybe an artificial or transplant heart would elp kodachi and Kagura have hot sex longer?
Dumbledork chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
This was a very entertaining story. Kinky!Kasumi FTW!
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
Obviously, Nabiki's thinking about where love and perversity end and begin, hence the Happosai similes...
MarioDS01 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Hmm...never knew there was this Ranma-chanxRyoga fanfiction before. But I am glad I found it. I REALLY love this couple alot! The two really go well together.

I hope to make the time to read more of this fanfiction.
notBald chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Liked the eulogy. Fits that Ryouga runs away with the act. The fic at large was too unfocused for my liking. Still, considering it’s your first fic it’s not bad.