Reviews for The Trouble with Trust
zeva917 chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
This was such a great story! It was extremely well written and exciting. Reminded me a lot of the episode when Lois and Clark are posing as an engaged couple and are held hostage by a man who tortures them to tell the truth about their feelings for each other-only much, much darker. Also, the buildup, the teasing, the end-PERFECT!
rach 'na lasair chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
:D The ending was fantastic, I have the biggest grin on my face. This fic does Not have enough exposure. You've written both Lois and Clark very well which is what I've come to expect from you actually seeing as you never disappoint. The moments I felt they were going to die were very intense, Clark with powers fears for Lois' life enough but Clark without powers must've been catatonic with fear. Onto happier things: the seduction scene was awesome :D
mangers chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
This story had me riveted from start to finish. I loved it! Very well written. Definitely deserves more reviews!
joliehaitian79 chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
That was really nice. As always great story, love the last chapter, funny and sexy.
sweet psychologist chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
WOW. This was one well-written and exciting story. LOVED it!
Fitz Darcy chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
Awsome story. I think you have both of their "voices" and you throw them into situations that would happen on the show. In fact I was wishing they would make this into a show, expecialy the ending.
TheGryfter chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
I actually went looking for a story like this, after watching the L&C episode again... Never found one that was up to scratch. Until now. Thanks for that.

It's a great story... well-constructed, well-written, and, above all, meaningful.
cloisharley chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
absolutelt fantastic writing! i loved this story! i was in tears during chapter 9 i didn't know for sure what was gonna happen and they both could break their promises - ah it was brilliant. its going in my favourites! please write more smallville
maryfreaky chapter 10 . 11/17/2008
you did a really good job.

the story was really interesting. it was well thought and didn't lack details that made it believable and somehow "real".

you've built a good level of tension that increases through the whole story and makes the reader share Lois and Clark's emotions.

and you did also a great job trying to penetrate their feelings and thoughts.

well done! hope to read something else from you...soon! :)
nicolesargent chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
wow! This story was awesome! I love how you used parts of Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman! That was awesome!

The part where they were kidnapped-I'm not gonna lie, I cried! lol, I was like sobbing when Lois made up her mind that she would rather have Clark live. Such a great moment!

Also, the last chapter with that bathroom scene, I loved it! I like how Lois convinced Clark that no matter what his secret was, it wouldn't change the way she saw him. That was a really nice conversation.

And of course the last scene! I love the towel teasing game, that was cute, something I could see Lois and Clark doing ;)

Awesome story! Really great!
AdriDee chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
ok, this one brought SOBS! what's WRONG w/ you! I couldn't control myself!

But...I LOVED it!
AdriDee chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
ok, THAT arguement actually brought out the tears! LOL!
AdriDee chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
*jitter!* That arguement brought tears to my eyes! VERY nicely put! I can feel their pain! LOL!
becca582 chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
nice, i like how you used the kissing scene from Lois and Clark when they were in the Honeymoon suite. I loved it.
megamom2 chapter 10 . 10/16/2008
Very nicely done! I really liked the scene in the bathroom, where Lois is caring for Clark, and admitting her feelings.