Reviews for Kissed For The First Time
ella chapter 1 . 8/2
really good! i love fics that are set in the canon verse and dont go against what is happening in each book!
Samantha M chapter 1 . 2/21
I liked it- it was cute and simple. There were a few misspelled words but only in the very beginning. Such as "must needed" which should be much needed.

Anyway really loved it :)
accioweasleys4 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I really loved the idea of young Fred and Hermione. Good fic!
dragongirl2101 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
i loved it you should do a little more like shared kiss' over the years as they get older! gnarly job! D
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Awe:) Fred! You're so sweet:) Awesome job!

-Lynn
withoutthespaces chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
wotcher,

i really liked this story, and i agree, where are all the younger year stories? im going to check out your profile for more now! :P

the only thing i dont like is the awkward way they kissed. it was sweet though! and i wish Fred had been more, more emotional. like telling her he liked her or something. eh.

thanks!

withoutthespaces
kpatches007 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
What a sweet first kiss! Cute! :)
agirlsufferingwritersblock chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
lol, fred just bluntly askes mione "do you want to kiss me?"

xD cute story! :)
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Very cute and sweet :)
SpeechlessQuestion chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
That was really cute(:

in a very well written way haha.

I think a lot of people in fanfiction focus too much on the sexual eras of existance.

I did something like this with Harry in his old days because no one writes about when they're truely old.

Good work(:
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh, that was adorable. I love bashful Fred! :)
phantompoptart chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Awh! I really loved it! It was so sweet and cute. I've read a few of your other fics as well. I really like your style. :)
Kiki chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Charming! I love stories about the early days...you're right, there's a sad lack of first/second year fanfic. Yours is lovely.
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
you know, you're right, i haven't see many of fred and hermione in the early years...but its kind of cute!
notbettydraper chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Oh My first fannon that's not by CT...and I loved it! So cute!