Reviews for Five Things That Never Happened to Han Solo
StarWalker42 chapter 1 . 4/10
Wow. This is amazing. Great job!
Newtonsapple chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Number IV is my favorite!
JaimeGirl84 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I love your writing style, and the darkness of some of those scenes was beautiful! But I have to admit the Han/Anakin scene stole my heart - I love it! :)
Winter Blake chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
wow, great job.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This is brilliant! I love the style and voice and the situations you chose. Lovely.
Without-A-Muse chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
LOL! Loved this so much. Oh Han. It's okay. Anakin would probably accept you into the family...eventually.
Jaeh chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
My faves are the 3rd and the 4th, heh, but as far as what ifs, i love the 2nd one the best

nicely done

-Jaeh :)
Haninator chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow!
Matt1969 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
From the morbid to the morbidly funny. I love the idea of Solo trying to face down his potential father-in-law, but the final line about replacing the tiles simply cracked me up. Good work :)
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Introductions was just absolutely precious! There aren't enough stories where Anakin and Han get to interact:D I like that Han was terrified, even though he knew that he didn't have to be! I'm also particularly fond of the 'your stupid elitist Academy' line of reasoning, as well as the 'that Look could subdue every star system from Naboo to Hoth.' Because it really could:D
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That's AWESOME! Great job!
LASOS chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I'm REALLY glad that Mortality, Solitude, and Finale never happened. I wish that Admissions had, and I think that Introductions probably did! :)

LOVE these. What a great surprise upon my return!

Okay, for running commentary-

"and she’s slumping forward into his embrace and it’s oh gods, (The Princess!), not my Leia (Is there a medic in the area?)" Oh my god, heart wrenching. I really want to cry every time I read that line.

"(The one benefit of marrying an orphan, he muses, is supposed to be that you never have to meet the in-laws. But this is Leia, and she is impossible, so he really should have expected this to happen.)

(And he wonders why Vader even bothered wearing the mask when that Look could have subdued every star system from Naboo to Hoth.)

(And he wonders, with all of his fabled curiosity, whether shoving a hydrospanner through the dead man’s innards would make a shred of difference to the outcome of this conversation at all.)" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“That’s the answer I was looking for, my friend.” He then tilts his head to the side and smirks, looking as young as Luke does at times. “By the way, if you want to increase your hyperdrive capability, you clip the blue wire, not the red.” AW! What do they say? Squee? SQUEE!

"And the third thing he thinks is damn, there goes my reputation.

(Although he supposes he’s dead now, anyway, so there’s really no reputation to ruin.)" Bitterly funny, though it makes me want to cry a little.

"(She would later apologise, screaming HanHanHan and I can’t believe you’re dead –)" Oh heavens, you know that feeling when something is so incredibly sad that your heart tightens and you forget to breathe for a moment? This line inspires that.

(Yet another lengthy review for you. Your stories are just so brilliant that I can't help myself.)

Incredible. Just incredible.

(And thanks for the dedication.)
zedille chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Nice. Angsty, funny, all at once... very nice.
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wow, that's AWESOME. So much emotion, so much feeling. A lot of people doing this format try to be funny, but you made a neato choice making it serious. My favorite was the fourth one.
timenspace chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
i love the one about the ghost of Anakin, just soo cool. sorry don't like the idea of Han being dead, just doesn't sit well.