Reviews for Hoshi no Kaabii
guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
I'm really interested in the whole "Kirby has a fourth tri-force thing"! :)
Please continue this! Your last update was in 2010 It's 2015 now! :(
Please continue this! :( I want to know more! :(
Please don't guve up on this series! :(
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
I like this please continue it
wants an update chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
please please please update this story is awesome please update
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Please continue on this story its very entertaining and i am having pins and needles waiting
Casamora chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Hooray for updates! Now that I know for sure, I can add this to my alerts. Happy day.

I noticed something, though. In chapter one, you stated in the end AN that the story took place *before* the events of Subspace. But in the second chapter, it's obviously after.
Another, lesser instance was the switch in Kirby's friend's name. I am fully aware they are the same person, but in the first chapter you refered to her as Fumu, and in chapter two as Tiff.
Although I love the addition of the Kirby 64 thing. I can't wait to see how you'll incorporate it into the rest of the story.

One last thing: I know why Kirby is one of listed main characters, but how large is Samus' (Samus's?) role going to be?
Cmpteraddict chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Awesome. Please continue
Muramasa chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I see that you take a lot of element from Kirby 64. I hope the next chapter come very soon :p
Casamora chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Is this going to be continued ever or has this been forgotten? I really don't wanna add this to my alerts and get my hopes up for nothing. I hate getting my hopes crushed when awesome stories are abandoned.
Returning Light chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
HURRY IT UP ALREADY WITH CHAPTER 2...I HAVE A KEYBOARD AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!
Mooarge chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is a very good story hope you update soon I like its plote
Pikachu Angel the 1st chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Please please PLEASE continue this story it sounds SO interesting!So PLEASE continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
When's Kirby going to come in?
Nygmatech chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Hmm. Well, this story could be a good one. I see that you have put Hoshi no Kaabii in here, and that makes me happy. But are we going to be seeing Sir Meta Knight anytime soon?

-Darkest Daughter