Reviews for Kingdom Hearts I: Seeker of Darkness
viralhybrid29 chapter 4 . 1/25
I just realized, Kairi arrived at Destiny Islands the same way Sora and Riku manage to get back at the end of the second game, didn't she?
viralhybrid29 chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
I love all the cryptic references to past history, and it makes me really look forward to Mourning's End.
Knight of Wings chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
In my mind this is the most powerful moment in the entire Kingdom hearts series. I have since played other games that had better graphics, better gameplay, and such but this one section of the game solidifies the game as my all time favorite. Sora's sacrifice is the only video game moment that has ever brought me to tears, as his sacrifice for the girl he loved was such a pure and honest expression of love that I am struck by that scene even years after playing the game. I want to commend you on doing such an excellent job on conveying this scene so well. I think of all the writers online, you have conveyed the emotion and importance of this scene the best, and I am glad to have found a story that deals with this scene as it should be dealt with. Whenever a story introduces sacrifice into the plot and it handles the theme with the correct amount of gravity then that story is immediately elevated. Again i want to congratulate you om accomplishing this. i hope that you will continue on with your series as your writing is among the best I have seen in the Kingdom Hearts fandom.
HopefulHelpful chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Great story, but I noticed a mistake in this chapter.

When Sora meets Ursala, you wrote that the eel grabbed onto his 'leg.' It should be tail. Just letting you know.

HopefulHelpful
Ea4g chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
I Have got to say, of all the chapters of stories I have read. This is one of my favorates. Realy fitting quote and beautiful story.
CatastrophicChris chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I think that this chapter might have been a little bit better if you had Sora choose what weapon to get and what weapon to give up. But thats just me.
viralhybrid29 chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Why did you call this story "Seeker of Darkness."
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 25 . 5/19/2012
I love it, simply touching and marvelous
viralhybrid29 chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
The quotes you post at the beginnings of the chapter are spot on! It gives the whole thing a surprising philosophical edge.
viralhybrid29 chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
You really put your heart and soul into this thing, didn't you? That's the best part about all of this. There might be a few typos here and there, but you make up for it by investing so much into all of this. I should have written this a lot sooner, but I just had to get it down. So keep up the good work with everything.
Shadow Horizons chapter 25 . 11/21/2011
Okay, I just finished reading this story and I have to say that I absolutely loved it.

This is so much better than a lot of the other Kingdom Hearts 1 Novelizations I've read. You went above and beyond my expectations. Bravo.

I'm looking forward to the future installments. Keep up the good work!

Aspicio, diluculo Infinitas Noctis.

Shadow Horizons
viralhybrid29 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I'm reviewing here because I already reviewed chapter 18. I think that Sora's talk with the unconscious Kairi during his fight with Ansem perfectly sums up what Kingdom Hearts is all about. It's like that verse in Simple and Clean, "Nothing's like before". Things change. People may not want them to, but they will. And all they can do is make the best of it. That is what happens in the Kingdom Hearts games. It's about change, and people's struggle to cope with it.
viralhybrid29 chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
This was a really sweet chapter. I really liked that Sora and Kairi went to the Hundred Acre Wood together. I especially liked the scene where Kairi was riding the swing with Piglet.
viralhybrid29 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I like your interpretation of the exchange between Sora and Kairi. It feels realistic. I mean, Sora's known Kairi for most of his life. Of course he wouldn't understand his feelings for her.I especially like:"Part of his mind wanted to accept the fact that he just might love Kairi. That part desperately wanted to reach over, take her small, delicate hand in his own and hold it close. Maybe a small kiss. The other part didn't know what it wanted, aside from wanting the other side to shut up." That also felt very realistic.
Noel Rosarys Lake chapter 25 . 6/15/2011
WOO! Finally mate, I've been waiting for the end. It was pretty great ride, man. I hope my novelization is half as good!