Reviews for Hallowe'en HangUps
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I really liked this, Katy. The dynamic between Charlie and Tonks was a really interesting take - they weren't dating, but you could see how they could possibly be mistaken for it. My problem was with the ending... it was a bit abrupt, and it didn't really sum up how her feelings about Halloween changed.

Other than that, it was great - just like everything else you write, even if I'm hopelessly behind on all that lately.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Ah well, I think Ted would have been less uptight, but it's plausible the way you've presented it. I would like to read your take on the relationship between Charlie & Tonks, though. I always love the way you write Charlie.
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
good chapter

i like the relationship between tonks and charlie!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
This was sweet-I loved how nice CHarlie was being, and the teasing from his friends, and how influenced Tonks was by her parents. Very cute!
Kerichi chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Charlie is such a sweetie. No wonder we writers want to give him the kind of love dragons can't provide! ;)

As a Christian who doesn't believe Harry Potter is satanic, I feel sorry for anyone with hang ups and choose to love my neighbors with candy on Hallowe'en. Too bad your Ted didn't get to do the same!
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Aw!
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
love love loved it! and not just because I needed something to distract me from my history homework...

I love the idea of a Charlie/Tonks pairing. Not to say that they were really a pairing here but I realized that I liked the concept! I don't know if I've ever heard of them together I probably have but whatever you made me like it! You should write more Charlie/Tonks! Only if you would have the interest too of course.

anyway this was really cute. I always thought Ted Tonks was a muggle? you're probably right that he was a muggleborn though. i'm rambling sorry but yeah this was a fun read:) keep up the good work.
TwistedLime chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Real good! I loved it all! Going on my favs.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Like the note at the bottom!

It's very true though, in the books Hallowe'en was a big feast, but she never explained why. Probably me thinking too deply again.

Love the way you built a whole story (and a very good one) out of it though.

Once more you've taken a character and bucked the standard view, to turn her into a real person.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2