Reviews for Dark Nights
Akemi McDaniel chapter 17 . 5/15
It's a really good concept but I think the execution was underwhelming. The chapters were short and rather rushed and honestly I think the polling went on for too long to really build into a relationship with either boy. Actually any of the characters, really. there wasn't a whole lot of depth to them, they came across all the same almost monotonous personality to me. it wasn't bad by any stretch but there's definitely room for improvement. Lord knows writing is difficult on it's own already, having preset expectations for a character like in a fanfiction makes it that much harder, I'mnot overly proud of all of my own as there's so much more room for improvement. It's something that comes with time, as long as you keep writing. it didn't seem as though you were fully committed and were just trying to bang one out. and I could be totally wrong but it comes across that way with such short chapters and so little character building and growth. I hope to read more from you in the future!
CHARLIE
ShadowAngel100 chapter 17 . 6/27/2017
This is really good
VeyFrumpyGazelle chapter 4 . 4/30/2017
I vote Draco-even though its too late
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Finnaily I hate Ron and her mione as well
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
I give up, thus story badly needs a beta.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Sorry but Hetmione has take the news that people she thought were her parents who are now dead and Snapes her dad far to well, not even any questions about who her mother was, thus us not Hermione at all?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
It's called Autumn not fall,
hi chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
TWINS TWINS TWINS TWINS TWINS TWINS TWINS TWINS TWINS
hi chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
why did you choose the name voldie for the cat?
hi chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
twins twins twins twins twins twins twins
Opal chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
By any chance is Voldie Voldemort in animagus form that cant be just coincidence
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 17 . 7/29/2015
Great job with this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
charlie
Mikaela Bliss chapter 13 . 6/12/2015
CharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieCharlieNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT DracoNOT