Reviews for The 02 Drabbles
emotionless-robot chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Very nice, and very cute. I enjoyed :D
collateraldamage-x chapter 14 . 5/3/2009
Aw how cute. I'm not a fan of Daikari, but that was cute. It was something Davis would do, pick flowers for an hour to find the right one. Silly but sweet. Nice job!
SugarSpiral chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, Jazzeh.

, This is your cutest drabble yet!
Aster Selene chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
Um...okay? Sorry, hoping not to be rude, but...LONGER PLZ NEXT TIME!
emotionless-robot chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
Aw! SO CUTE!

You have made me smile... I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!
Lord Pata chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
Hey! it sure is been a while, you were pretty absent from here a lot, good to see you again

nice drabbles you have here, I did read some of them before but you got so absent that I did forgot this one U

Ah well pretty nice ones, good to see you again here
ARCtheElite chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
Anymore drabbles? I find these quite entertaining, because whether you portray the characters in context or out of context, it seems to fit really well.

I did find a few slips over the chapters, but they're not really major issues. If you are bored enough, you could always go back and look for them.

I did like some of the drabbles where you didn't put names, leaving the reader guessing. It's a stroke of genius, making something like a riddle to tease the reader.
SugarSpiral chapter 13 . 11/1/2008
I. Love. You.

Seriously, this made me giggle a lot ,

Hooray for randomness!
Aster Selene chapter 12 . 10/30/2008
Love Miyako in this one...it IS Miyako right? O.o
emotionless-robot chapter 13 . 10/30/2008
Hahahahahahahahahahaha... I can't believe you put something of this calibre of insanity out there for everyone to see...

Welcome to the 'House of the Terminally Awesome' XD
Evenstar606 chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
Interesting idea...acid reflux is the worst! Prilosec OTC works pretty well, though. But not fast enough for me, ag.
collateraldamage-x chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
hey awesome new chapter, it was pretty funny. The funnier thing is that after I read that, on the bottom of that page was an ad from google saying "cure acid reflux!" that was a really funny coincidince (ok i'm pretty sure I spelled that word wrong). anyway, great job
emotionless-robot chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
Yuck...

-insert disgusted face-

I hate throwing up... but I loved this chapter!
Evenstar606 chapter 11 . 10/20/2008
Aw, this one was kind of sad. :( But brilliant, just the same. I can see this kind of thing happening to Davis.
Evenstar606 chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
THIS WAS SO CUTE! Dressing up as each other for Halloween...very cool! And slightly freaky, lol!