Reviews for I Love To Hate You
bookworm2341 chapter 45 . 2/18/2010
omg i love this story it took me a few days but i still love it.

bookworm2341
lala chapter 20 . 1/16/2010
this book is great I think I like most of the stuff you wright about:)
MSPT chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This is hilarious!]
Rebecca Clearwater chapter 37 . 1/8/2010
Yeah! Go Masen! Wow I can't belive that i am glad that Edward got beaten up! Wow that will never happen agian (not to mention he never could get beaten up agian on acount of he is a vampire) It was really cool to read in Masen's p.o.v. you really did a great job! You really went in depth with Masen, you made me really like a charactor who one I had never known outside of your fanfic, two was not really a main charactor in the story and three was kind of a jerk ... a mini Edward, when Edward was a jerk.

P.S. I love that you took Edward's human last name and made it be his brother's name! GREAT CHAPTER!
Rebecca Clearwater chapter 35 . 1/7/2010
WOW that is so cool how you spelt out his name with the flowers, the dictionary words and my favorite the phone number!
Rebecca Clearwater chapter 31 . 1/7/2010
I looked at your pictures! They were amazing! I LOVE bella's dress and Rose's mask is beautiful! I love your story! You are a brilient author! THANKS for all of the time and energy you spend writing these chapters for us!
Rebecca Clearwater chapter 20 . 1/6/2010
Who's sending those notes! I wish Bella would just leave Edward alone...GREAT STOY by the way! I love the double sided Edward...:) Great read!
Rebecca Clearwater chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
hahaha Wow that was so good and funny! cant wait to read the next ch. My sister recomended this story to me ... she is reading it for the second time... GREAT STORY so far :)
MissTwilghtLover6 chapter 45 . 12/27/2009
i love this story i just wish you would continue it because it is brilliant
Thirsty4Blood chapter 45 . 12/25/2009
i love this story. the love hate relationship between them is a perfect fit.
lilsassypixie87 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I FREAKEN LOVE BELLA...IVE READ MANY FANFICS BUT I DONT THINK IVE LOVED ANOTHER BELLA AS MUCH AS I FREAKEN LOVE THIS ONE..CANT WAIT TO READ MORE... :]
kenz chapter 45 . 12/21/2009
great story :)
jenz tea chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I am liking the beginning ;)
2happy77 chapter 45 . 12/10/2009
Loved your story, please tell me there is another one or going to be another one you can't just leave it that way.

I really enjoyed the many emotions put into it laughter,love,hate, and heartbreak you did a great job continue the good work.
mehek18 chapter 45 . 12/9/2009
ok a few things i didnt understand, did edward really do those things and bella just found prove of it, or was edward innocent and still got expelled?

i think it was sad they both ruined their records, isn't it tru that if u do things like that u wnt get into a universtity? anyway. i didn't like bella being a bitch. the secret admire thing was gud.
3,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »