Reviews for I Love To Hate You
jk chapter 42 . 7/4/2014
ok this carly can die of aids now and what the hell masen is the better brother!
bella deserves better then edweird. he said he was done with her so let him be fuckin done let bella move on ...no one wants them together!
jk chapter 41 . 7/4/2014
hell yes! masen and bella!
jk chapter 40 . 7/4/2014
good hes done with bella for good...I know we can believe that RIGHT? fuck I hope so!
I want bella to move on fast and not just in looks...but REALLY move on...how old is masen?
jk chapter 39 . 7/4/2014
ok good glad after 39 fucking chapters we figured this shit out...now bella can forget that edweird ever existed and be with Jacob! he wants you bella, unlike edweird. HE never gave your diary to the whole school to read, never sent out a fake pole dancing video to everyone saying that youd give them lap dances and special happy endings and he never tried to piss you off just to get a raise out of you, never showed up to a dinner with your dad in his boxers and pretended u gave him a bj, never put hair remover in your shampoo, Jacobs the one for you bella edweird can die in the next chapter then we can have a happy ending!
kill Edward!
jk chapter 37 . 7/4/2014
so she confessed and he freaked why would she wake up looking unhealthy? that doesn't make any sense
jk chapter 33 . 7/4/2014
did she really say hes one hell of a lover..LOL he was a virgin. Hell of a lover MY ASS
jk chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
it said
question
date
or
dinner
not a bunch of letters with a shit ton of questions and fuckin demands
asshole
jk chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
funny how he likes bella and is trying to get her to see that hes worth dating but hes in his room getting naked with lauran...the girl hes just dating to see if bella gets jealous...yaaaa if that's all you were doing with her she wouldn't be at your house, on your bed with your tongue down her throat...Edwards a piece of shit just like he is in all of your other stories. So why do you always have bella end up with him? she deserves better! MUCH BETTER I don't give a fuck if hes a virgin hes a whore...and that whole waiting for love is great but why when he was getting it on with lauran did he say something just didn't seem right? did he think he loved her but then in the moment he realized something wasn't right cause that's the only shit that explains why he thought that
jk chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Edward just tried to make bellas hair fall out but shes the one huh hes got a funny way of showing it...funny he hasn't said shit about this but all of a sudden in chapter 6 he decides that hes always liked bella. I think bella should fuck mason and edweird should walk in on it...but bellas not bothered and continues to ride his brother! Bam awesome story
jk chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I thought she hated him? that's why I decided to read this but no its like all your other stories shes fuckin pining away for him like always...fucking stupid
bfl2ma chapter 45 . 11/21/2013
Okay I guess this is an ending I can deal with. Not everything is cookie cutter perfect and forgotten. They both have actual consequences. I don't know if I like them ending up together, but it was inevitable lol. Awesome story you are a great writer, can't wait to see more from you. :-)
bfl2ma chapter 37 . 11/21/2013
Okay...no first of all if anything Bella should have explained herself privately. Doesn't matter if she whispered it to him or whatever it should've been a private conversation so she could explain herself without any misunderstandings. They both started it all but at the same time she in my eyes took it too far, and not even for a prank she did it because she was jealous and then decided to make it seem like it was for Angela when obviously it wasn't. Now those things are on his permanent record, yeah it was wrong of him to do those things but she shouldn't have made them public. If it was her he did that to she'd be pissed and wouldn't ever forgive him. I don't really understand why Masen is on her side and expecting him to forgive her so quickly, it's a misunderstanding but by only one point she didn't fall in love with him to hurt him but everything else besides what Lauren did was on purpose. I guess because they haven't been through the humiliation and hurt of it all they don't really understand. Maybe it's just me but I for one would possibly forgive her but there would never never ever ever be a chance of us having any type of romantic relationship. I wouldn't be able to trust her.
bfl2ma chapter 35 . 11/21/2013
Idiot she is, I really hope he is at least hesitant to forgive her. She had better get her act together quickly and let him know that she was the one who did it all before he finds out from someone else. Then she definitely will have no chance. I really don't like this Bella but I do love this story.
bfl2ma chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
Jeez, this kid just can't win. Glad Bella at least decided not to release that video even though it happened anyway. Still think that she's a bit of a bitch though. She shouldn't have started that whole mess in the first place, it wasn't justified nor was it her place to do something like that to him. This is actually an Edward and Bella that I would not like to see end up together, although I know they probably still will. Bella isn't really redeemable to me as of now and Edward although not perfect by any means shouldn't forgive her if he finds out. Awesome story by the way though.
Blue-food-is-Good-food chapter 45 . 10/24/2013