Reviews for I Love To Hate You
Siriusmunchkin chapter 45 . 3/11/2013
Very interesting story. They both earned what happened to them. It was hilarious. It was poignant. It was painstakingly truthful. Not having been a teenager for over 40 years it was hard to believe they could actually do these things to each other. Times have changed, technology has changed, and teenagers do things that would never have been thought of or possible years ago. Fun to read.
reobessed chapter 45 . 1/1/2013
this was a nice written, well thought story to read. i absolutely loved it was funny had a lot of drama. ur a really talented writer so if u ever write more stories i would be sure to check them out...Love this story
reobessed chapter 35 . 1/1/2013
that was so smart how the number, the highlighted words and the flower names spelt his name...love the story
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 45 . 12/10/2012
I really like this story! You did a good job writing it!
HobbitHips chapter 45 . 12/6/2012
Great Story! I really liked the twist; I also liked how you made all the Characters seem so different, overall fantastic fanfiction.

Ally-xox-Kat chapter 40 . 11/9/2012
SHE IS NOT THE VICTEM!
IM ON EDWARDS SIDE!
Ally-xox-Kat chapter 39 . 11/9/2012
i dont think its fair that everyones taking bellas side...she took away a chance for edward to g to colledge! she made his parents dissapointed in him...in my opinion shes a bitch and should live with the guilt esspecially after she used him over and over again...i dont think shes the victum here...
T3RRY B3RRY chapter 45 . 8/16/2012
That was one of the most ridiculous stories I have ever read!and I love the Gupta about the I love to hate you thing!Well done!
XxInkSpotxX chapter 45 . 7/6/2012
That was absolutely amazing!
janosch73 chapter 45 . 6/30/2012
it was refreshing to read a T-rated fic after a long time. You did a nice job!
janosch73 chapter 32 . 6/29/2012
I'm surprised B had sex with E before knowing about the secret admirer. Now I need some sleep before I finish this tomorrow.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
hahahhah. interesting.
janosch73 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
This was a hilarious chapter!
janosch73 chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
It's refreshing to read a T-rated high school fic after a long time.
wolfygrr21 chapter 45 . 5/25/2012
This was a really great story. It had romance, drama, humor, and most importantly forgiveness. All I know is they can make through all of that and still be together and put that behind them, there is still hope for the rest of us in the world.
3,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »