Reviews for I Love To Hate You
reobessed chapter 35 . 1/1/2013
that was so smart how the number, the highlighted words and the flower names spelt his name...love the story
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 45 . 12/10/2012
I really like this story! You did a good job writing it!
DeadGothicAngel chapter 45 . 12/6/2012
Great Story! I really liked the twist; I also liked how you made all the Characters seem so different, overall fantastic fanfiction.

Ally-xox-Kat chapter 40 . 11/9/2012
SHE IS NOT THE VICTEM!
IM ON EDWARDS SIDE!
Ally-xox-Kat chapter 39 . 11/9/2012
i dont think its fair that everyones taking bellas side...she took away a chance for edward to g to colledge! she made his parents dissapointed in him...in my opinion shes a bitch and should live with the guilt esspecially after she used him over and over again...i dont think shes the victum here...
T3RRY B3RRY chapter 45 . 8/16/2012
That was one of the most ridiculous stories I have ever read!and I love the Gupta about the I love to hate you thing!Well done!
XxInkSpotxX chapter 45 . 7/6/2012
That was absolutely amazing!
janosch73 chapter 45 . 6/30/2012
it was refreshing to read a T-rated fic after a long time. You did a nice job!
janosch73 chapter 32 . 6/29/2012
I'm surprised B had sex with E before knowing about the secret admirer. Now I need some sleep before I finish this tomorrow.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
hahahhah. interesting.
janosch73 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
This was a hilarious chapter!
janosch73 chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
It's refreshing to read a T-rated high school fic after a long time.
wolfygrr21 chapter 45 . 5/25/2012
This was a really great story. It had romance, drama, humor, and most importantly forgiveness. All I know is they can make through all of that and still be together and put that behind them, there is still hope for the rest of us in the world.
Littlemiss53 chapter 45 . 5/7/2012
I wish it hadn't ended yet but I loved it just the same! Charles and masen are def two of my favorites!
AnubisVamp chapter 45 . 4/25/2012