Reviews for What Fate Can Overcome
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 17 . 3/3
I want more aww poor read both stories and the force and the life soo cruel with obi wan...buaaa I want obi-wan back :'( congrats for awesome work I hope you post the last part thanks:-)
Tsukikageshi chapter 17 . 11/18/2016
having read this story it is one clearly well written and it harmonizes cannon and crosses things over between in a way few fanfiction writters can do with such finness. it is a great story. i will search for any sequels and read them. as i said before. don't listen to assholes. shit is all that comes out of an asshole.
Tsukikageshi chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
in case your still around, don't get discouraged by some things flamers said. In my experience some people think nothing of writting gay characters as straight, bisexuals as sluts who will fuck anything and never settle on just one partner(not true-i have my one partner and have for years, being bi and being polyamorous are two very different balls of wax), and generally butcher any culture they write about in there ignorance never even having more than tunnel vision even for fictional ones but they freak out when someone pairs two straight characters together in fanfiction. They are idiots. Biggots. Frankly they dont even understand the tennants of their own faith as "christians". Don't listen to the assholes. Everyone has an asshole and its always shit that comes out of them.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
I read this whole chapter out loud. Leia was awesome!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
I really hope we find out what happened to her brother.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
If Tolkien had read this he would demand it be destroyed, granted he would likely want all these fanfics gone as well, but this much more so. I mean really how incredibly careless. The story is ruined by having it be Aragorn/Obi-wan if it had been two OCs from star wars i'd let it be and move on but characters from Middle Earth not only finding this as a regular course of action and events but agreeing with it!? NO NO A BILLION TIMES NO! They live in the Arda equivalent of the middle ages and before, such actions were high taboo, and no Elf in all of Middle Earths history especially Galadriel and Elrond would ever encourage this. Not even the Istari Gandalf would agree to this and don't give me bologna about the actor who plays him in the movie that has no bearing on this! Basically Tolkien was a believer in Christ like me, I don't care how much effect Peter Jackson has on the story from the movies the fact it belongs t Tolkien gives it that respectful grace, Tolkien would have only agreed to the notion of humanity created male and female as it should be so his characters would do the same no matter who came into the picture. And so I am glad that you never finished this story in fact i hope it gets deleted.
SwordMasterZ chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
interesting
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Awesome so far.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Okay...I had not read the previous story, nor do I know of the authors...leanings but I am sickened by the idea of two well established 'straight' men suddenly becoming butt buddies because of the authors perversions. Writing gay characters is fine, only if it' Established through source cannon. This story sickens me...I cannot continue to read it because. Of the authors secret desire for gay homo love of well known straight characters. The less said of the gay love child the better...
Kamai6 chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
Brilliant!

That is such a good story!

Kamai6
Kate Poem chapter 17 . 5/11/2010
It is wonderful... Please, could You be so kind and begin write sequel? I want to know what happened after their return to New Republic.

Did they find Alar and when? May the Muses be with You...I'll wait for next wonderful story.
jdboss1 chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
that DUM he could kill them all in 5 set

why in hell wood he ley them put them in jell i bet his IQ is 60

less than my dog
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 17 . 1/10/2010
Great ending! Will wait for the sequel. :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
Hey they are married! :) Great chapter.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 15 . 12/9/2009
Wow, great chapter. Very heartfelt. :)