Reviews for What Fate Can Overcome
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 9/12
I read this whole chapter out loud. Leia was awesome!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 9/12
I really hope we find out what happened to her brother.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 8/24
If Tolkien had read this he would demand it be destroyed, granted he would likely want all these fanfics gone as well, but this much more so. I mean really how incredibly careless. The story is ruined by having it be Aragorn/Obi-wan if it had been two OCs from star wars i'd let it be and move on but characters from Middle Earth not only finding this as a regular course of action and events but agreeing with it!? NO NO A BILLION TIMES NO! They live in the Arda equivalent of the middle ages and before, such actions were high taboo, and no Elf in all of Middle Earths history especially Galadriel and Elrond would ever encourage this. Not even the Istari Gandalf would agree to this and don't give me bologna about the actor who plays him in the movie that has no bearing on this! Basically Tolkien was a believer in Christ like me, I don't care how much effect Peter Jackson has on the story from the movies the fact it belongs t Tolkien gives it that respectful grace, Tolkien would have only agreed to the notion of humanity created male and female as it should be so his characters would do the same no matter who came into the picture. And so I am glad that you never finished this story in fact i hope it gets deleted.
SwordMasterZ chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Awesome so far.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Okay...I had not read the previous story, nor do I know of the authors...leanings but I am sickened by the idea of two well established 'straight' men suddenly becoming butt buddies because of the authors perversions. Writing gay characters is fine, only if it' Established through source cannon. This story sickens me...I cannot continue to read it because. Of the authors secret desire for gay homo love of well known straight characters. The less said of the gay love child the better...
Kamai6 chapter 17 . 3/23/2011

That is such a good story!

Kate Poem chapter 17 . 5/11/2010
It is wonderful... Please, could You be so kind and begin write sequel? I want to know what happened after their return to New Republic.

Did they find Alar and when? May the Muses be with You...I'll wait for next wonderful story.
jdboss1 chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
that DUM he could kill them all in 5 set

why in hell wood he ley them put them in jell i bet his IQ is 60

less than my dog
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 17 . 1/10/2010
Great ending! Will wait for the sequel. :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
Hey they are married! :) Great chapter.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 15 . 12/9/2009
Wow, great chapter. Very heartfelt. :)
Agon Dy chapter 14 . 10/28/2009
Poor Han. Chewbacca and him must be lost in a loop right now. At least he's learned to go along with it.
alfalfaba chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
and the solo/skywalker clan will be together again!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
Yeah! Great chapter! Well no wonder people believed Obi-Wan died all those years ago. :P

Great job on the chapter.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »