Reviews for New Priorities
I love it! Touching! :D
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I honestly think I would love to in the show just once see Dean not clam up whenever Sam tries to get him to talk about something and that he'd quit always assuming that he has to be Sam's rock that HE has to be the stong one and keep everything together like otherwise Sam will fall apart, and that he'd actually give Sam some credit that ya he may be the younger brother but he can be strong too when he needs to be
azerjaban chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
You really captured what Sam was thinking
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
That totally brought a smile to my face. :D I love some brotherly fluff and I love Dean and man, I loved it. :D It was totally sweet.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow cute! *-*

You write that familiar things between then so well DD I love it You can do that cute thing without getting OOC, and that's really hard xD

Kisses and see ya soon, I hope o/

Rosetta
TheKritty chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aw, that was cute! I like that you have exactly the same thoughts that I have, when it comes to some episode and their missing scenes and tags and the loss of enough hurt!dean *lol*

And that was just so cute and lill bit angsty and the brotherly aspect was there...it was perfect, I liked it!

And you captured the boys very very well!

Kritty
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Sorry I'm late to the party but I'm actually away for a few days, however when I saw this in my in-box I had to quickly check it out :)

You did a great job with the voices and I loved how you described perfectly Dean's vulnerability, needing an answer to that question, while still keeping both of them in character. I truly believe that Sam wouldn't want any life that doesn't include his brother - despite his comment in Chicago - and this moment was just perfect.

There were a lot of lines I could have quoted, but this one made me laugh out loud:

“You just sat there, chilling, no cops or anything, until you got my note? And then BAM, you went all Underworld and jumped out the window?” Dean’s sarcasm was in full swing.

Sam stopped dead and turned to look at his brother. “Underworld?”

“Yeah ‘cause in Underworld the guy jumped out the… the vampire movie…?” Dean trailed off as Sam stared at him blankly. “Nevermind. So c’mon, what really happened?”

It was just so 'them'! Great job :)
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Nice! I love seeing a sweet bro-moment... as we aren't getting many of those on the show right now... (MM being the big exception!)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
This was one of my favorite episodes from season two, but than I enjoyed almost all of them except for a few.

I liked your tag. You did a great job with the brothers and their voices. I could picture this walk as they discussed what had happened while they were separated.

Of course one of my favorite lines was Sam telling Dean to just forget what he said in Chicago during season one.

Thanks for the smile.

Take care.
badaiwind chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Like it. (:
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Cool story.

This kind of story makes me fall in love with fanfiction all over again because it gives me the conversations, moments, we're missing out on the show!

So thanks a lot for that. :)