Reviews for Silence is Cold
JoyDivision0504 chapter 33 . 5/6/2014
I loved reading this story, it was amazing!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 33 . 11/4/2013
Wow…
What can I say…
A very long, a very full-of-everything story. It took me a while to go through from one end to another, but I did.
To summarize all what I had in mind during the read would be: awesome, cool, wonderful, amazing, heartbreaking, touching, emotional, heartfelt and splendid.
Yes, the part where Blake got pregnant was bit testing my nerves (babies are my least favorite things on this planet) but it was expected to happen (because I know from medical tv shows, detectives I've read and pure logic rape victims must be checked and given that emergency contracepcy pills thingy, so I spotted those actions were missing).
The part of Blake leaving saddened me just like Ben. He probably felt terrible, hurt and all.
Good that Blake managed to get a job in this situation although I idly wondered whether government doesn't help new mothers at all (in my country they basically promise stars and moon from sky if you get pregnant, just to keep up demographics (which disgusts me to no end the way they want every young woman to get pregnant like they were some kind of I don't know what… sorry)).
Of course, the ending made me cry (because I'm a softie, obviously)
So now I'm gonna keep my eyes out for the sequel :)
Patty Beau Hammond chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
Love your story! It's really good!
FranGipani6181 chapter 18 . 9/22/2011
Oh my gosh he's there! No way! *panicks* great writing :)
FranGipani6181 chapter 30 . 9/21/2011
Oh my! I thought Jerry would be better than that! You are defonately putting Blake through the wars in this story! Nicely written though :D
FranGipani6181 chapter 29 . 9/21/2011
O_o shes pregnant! Though it would be hard for her not to... Great chapter :)
FranGipani6181 chapter 24 . 9/20/2011
Oh my gosh..that last word :( poor Blake but beautifully written!
FranGipani6181 chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
Oh gosh! Poor poor Blake! And ransom money? Ahhh...this is getting so intens! Great writing structure :)
FranGipani6181 chapter 20 . 9/20/2011
I honestly don't think that he will let her call Ben :/ llove love love this story!
FranGipani6181 chapter 18 . 9/20/2011
Oh my gosh he's there! No way! *panicks* great writing :)
FranGipani6181 chapter 17 . 9/20/2011
Yeah poor Blake but hopefully she will be sensible about it :) great few chapters :)
FranGipani6181 chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
'Survivors guilt' in a way...great chapter though :) yay hes awake! :)
FranGipani6181 chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
Beautiful few chapters :)
FranGipani6181 chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Sweet scene between Jerry and Blake...she was out cold for two days? :( great writing :)
FranGipani6181 chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
Nooo! *tears* poor Ben and Blake...soo now we find out why he is in hospital... :'( i hope he gets better! Brilliant chapter though as allways :)