Reviews for Quake
Menma chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Ahhh...sh*t...I...got...SOOO TURNED ON
Ah gawd dammit, I'm a seriously after awhile I couldn't ignore it anymore it started to hurt. You write some damn good sasunaru lemons, Like REALLY good.
Shining-Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Me again I'm just gonna go through your stories now that I've finished Two Face. xD Your stories are good, so excuse me for my stalkerish behavior

ANYwhoosle

That was so cute! xD'Though when you said that Japan gets Earthquakes, I was like.. 'nuu.. here I've been dreaming of visiting there for real pocky TAT...' lol Oh well

They're so cute
purvy sage chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Nice IC fic! :-)
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
lemon-flavored cotton candy, now that is interesting] and i have also not read any fanfics about earthquakes...but man, did i LOVE this! cute Sasuke tripping like crazy and is it just me or does Naruto moving furniture around paint a very hot picture? -hee hee hee- Great adorable and hot story .
Sasuki Uchiha Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Lol loved it XDD
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This story will definitely belong to my community. :)
supergal12000 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Heh- ill never look at an earthquake the same way again... and i LUV it! XD
AnimePrincess47 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love all your storys their all so sexy great job!
juls-emo chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
omg, i understand sasuke so well ...

i have this problem... if something is not where it should be... if my room's not tidy, nice and clean and organized i'm getting crazy and angry and want to ripp someones head off .. Sasuke ... i understand you *crys*

O.o' Well off course Naruto has to ''help'' sasuke out off his misery XD lol a little bit of ''fun'' and the world is round again XD Great! loved it!
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
OMG, Sasuke tripping was so cute x]

And MY GAWD, that sex was soo freakin hot!

Sasuke Licking Narutos Fingers fucking sexxed to the maxx.
LovableSan chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Poor Sasuke, tsk tsk tsk. Tripping over millions of things XD. I would love to see him look like that sometime in the anime. It'll kick the 7 Wonders of the World up to 8 Wonders of the World. Lol.
CharleighAnarchy chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aw, what a great story!

and Lemon :)

nicely written :D
umbrashadow chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Hah! Enjoyed this one as well. Are bad earthquakes common in Japan? I suppose they're somewhat common in LA too, but I never really got bothered by one. I like the tripping bit. One of my first thoughts was - Sasuke tripping? - and then you brought it up too making me even more intrigued! Really enjoyed the lemon as well - Sasuke likes to watch, eh? Man, who wouldn't! Totally hot blond doing that! Yummy :)
pages.of.altaire chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
nice one. haha...poor Sasuke, he did so much tripping...

:D