Reviews for Before There Was Venom II
khush S chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
update update update!

plssssss :(
MICHELLE chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
OMG!I LOVE IT UP 2 NOW! PLZ UPDATE SOON!ITS SO GOOD!

I WOULD LIKE JETT 2 BE CHANGED IN THE FUTUR AND LEIGHTON 2! THEY WOULD BE MATES!SO CUTE!:P BUT MAYBE HEY COULD HAVE A CHILD 1ST! ANYWAY UPDATE AND ILL GIVE U M&M'S!:P LOL!
jazzybelle chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
are you going to continue the story?
Trini mango chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
hey i read the first story to this one and i found it absolutely amazing, i really do hope that you continue this sotry. i really want to see what happens in the end and all that :) !

keep up the amazing writing skills you have! it still amazes me how many people have the potential to be real writers. i love your story by the way!
pinay-of-series chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
THIS STORY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! I sorta hate the cliffhangers though. They drive me CRAZY! BUt your doing great keep writing, Jaden Ink!
lex04 chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
Update!
retrogradation chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
Eek I hope you update soon!

I thought I had the sequel put on story alert but apparently I didn't sorry :P Love how it's going though (:

ox;Amzz.
meg chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
this is totaly amazing either thoguh im mad at you because i want more lol! anyway please update soom im anxious
Ponypal95 chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
I DAMAND AN UPDATE...and resees or whatever your making. I'm very Jealous.

When are you next updating?

I love the whole, “Call me BeRoEllsaalime…” they chided together before laughing.

lol.

Ponypal95 chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Not much to really say except good job. I'll keep reading...THE COOKIES ARE DONE!

M.

Ponypal95 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
You need a little, DUN DUN DUN at the end of that A/N! Lol. I'll keep reading but right now, I'm making cookies!

Jealous?

Oh, you know it!

Ponypal95 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Ok, at first I was thinking she was a shapeshifter but now I'm not so sure.

So she's human but with a past of Vampires sorta?

I'll continue to read.

Oh, and I got another One-Shot up called Cheater Cheater.

Ponypal95 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I like it so far!

What does Carme come from?

Carlisle and Esme?

Carme?

Oh! I think I'm right!

Samantha chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
I am extremly sad that i have caught up to the story and have to wait excruciatingly for the next chapters. This story has captivated me and i cannot wait for the next chapter. I curse my fast reading :D and in comment to the authors note you left before about the spelling. I cannot hold it against you for the spelling because despite what it might look like i am a very bad speller and am constantly making meistakes and having to go back and change them. I encourage you to keep writing! Congratulations.
Janjiz chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!

Seriously! Update soon. I read both stories just today! I'm so anxious to see what happens

This has to be like the best fic I've ever read. So different than what I've read before. And I'm glad you skipped over all the gushy stuff like the wedding, baby growing up and what not and went straight to Jett at 16 in the sequel. .

I'm really loving how you've put all of this together i really hope to see a new chapter soon!

Thanks for posting! D