Reviews for The Clark Kent Enigma
Seeker MacTavish chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Love this. Quite interesting perspective on things.

hehehehehe love the bit about Ironhide making crop circles :D
Ned Pepper chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
gawd, you are such an awesome writer. *hugs*
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
What a wonderful and thoughtful story. I love the comparison of the Autobots and Superman, it really shows how fond Sam is of Bee and the other Autobots, his personal heroes.
Shelly chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Thought-provoking story, as well as a lol moment for "living room." Nice job.
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Great one-shot. You came up with a very interesting comparison
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Hm very good comparison.

I like your answer to it. The fact that Sam gets attacked in his home and the fact he still has enough humor in him to realize the 'irony' of being cornered in the Living Room is just in character! lol

Thanks for this one. I enjoyed it. Especially how Sam connects the Autobots w/Kent.
Jill chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Wow, that was excellent! Well written and thought provking. I look forward to seeing more of your writing.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Wow, that was deep and oh so cool! What an awesome idea to of come up with!

My fave bit was the Ironhide making crop circles in Will's neighbour's yard! That was classic and so funny! I could actually see 'Hide doing that :D

Good one!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Yay for the Clark Kent enigma! I remember asking the same question as Bee when I was younger, wonder how people couldn't tell that Clark Kent and Superman were the same. But I liked how you brought up the question with the Autobots, that something so good could ever kill their enemies. Great job!
Dierdre chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I loved the humor in it, as well as the surprisingly introspective vein, and an ending that was just a little bit chilling. Very well done, indeed!
Katnip Corodva chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
that was a great story. u did a good job. keep up the good work.
Ted chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This was good and deep. I like Sam; He's a pretty bright guy. The only weak spot was the lack of a transition between Sam's watching 'Bee drive away and Barricade's sudden attack. That threw me a bit.
Freedom Kiwi chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
cool story i like it
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Lovely bit of introspection. And true, too.
starfire201 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
When I was a kid, I noticed, like Sam, that Clark's disguise wasn't much of one and wondered like him how people were fooled so easily. Maybe it is like Sam concludes: people do see, but don't want to believe the truth of what is in front of them. This definitely makes you think. Nicely done, as usual.