Reviews for The search, the chase
Radioactive Cupcakes chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That's sweet! 3

I really liked it.
Shadow On The Full Moon chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
nice story i really liked it!

it was cute.
Serenikitty chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I liked it.

I thought it was cute.
Anne chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Ciaossu! Eto I just know Kuroshitsuji today, which was late, ne?T.T demo the story is awesome, ai at the first sight!*.* eto ne I like your story! Its short and simple, spick and span, nice! . ganbatte-kudasai!
XDeathberryX chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Can i have a next chap plz 0-0? Ur fic is cutie
azab chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i loved it
hibari-mukuro chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
are you going to contunue it? please say yes! i love cil's thoughs. so romantic. lol
MokonaYi chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Wow! Short and sweet!

THanks for the awesome story of Ciel and Sebastian!

*hugs Ciel*
Seven Nana chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
The style is so lovely ! I like your fic which is just based on a game which explains very well the relation between Sebastian and Ciel.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Nillen chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
O A ciel and sebastian's fic!Finally! XDD It's a nice drabble,no worries for you! You should try to write some more and maybe..D a yaoi sebastian ciel?Aww...some said no,its shota but I'm still liking it! XDD Nice story anyway!
mellish chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Aww, that was cute, and quite well-written. I enjoyed it, and I enjoyed picturing it too - it was very believable, I could imagine this as an extra manga chapter. Nice work.
AnimeAngelRin chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Kuroshitsuji needs more fanfiction XP you should write more! 'cuz this was pretty darn good. there wasn't all that much plot, but for a series that has such serious elements that's ok. hope you write more soon!

lawlingalltheway chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Seriously! This place needs many a more of Kuroshitsuji!

Anyways, I really liked this. Out of the... what, 5 or 6 fanfictions of this series, this was my favorite.

It was short, but very sweet :]

ToooLAzyToLogin.SAPNA chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
whoo~ that was cute. it was like reality the game. double meaning. XD iI just might start watching this anime readin g manga/ cause of ur story :P. jk. ] much love.