Reviews for Second Chance
BloodLikeRubies chapter 41 . 5/13
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is, by far, my most favourite death note fanfiction! You blended your AU light and L with canon them so beautifully! You plot is unique in the sense that it can show the conflict that is actually going on in Lights and Ls head when they get their memories of past lives and the distrust and imperfections in their relationship only makes it better. L and Light are who opposites and even when in love, they will test each other to past the limits and you portrayed that so gorgeously and very on point! MAN THIS IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing this amazing fanfic with the death note community (๑ω๑ )
BloodLikeRubies chapter 11 . 5/12
[cries tears of joy][sobs over words] so beautiful~

i love your writing so much, it's so gorgeous! i can't wait to read on
BloodLikeRubies chapter 10 . 5/12
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! DUDE B AND AUTHOR-CHAN SITTING IN A MALL,
TRYING ON K-I-L-T-S
YAYAYAYAYAYAYYA

oh i'm weird

your dad sucks. but hey! my mothers a racist for black people and i hate her for it!
BloodLikeRubies chapter 9 . 5/12
To your little bubble at the bottom

Your heart is something only you give out, it can go to ANYONE. no one can say that because of ones skin colour you cannot love. NOT EVEN YOUR PARENTS. dude a sounds like someone who will be best fit for your family but for you? no. you deserve interest and respect from the person who 'supposedly' fancies you. Not conditional. dude b sounds like someone who will bring you joy, if he stayed with you even when you chose 'a' he is unconditional. that's rare and oh so beautiful.

Though even at the end of the day, my words mean nothing as it's your heart and you decide what you do with it. [but i would pick b, because he sounds awesome] [but this is also coming from a 14 year old soooooooooo]
BloodLikeRubies chapter 5 . 5/12
i love light in this! hahaha
Gmask chapter 41 . 4/12
Wow! That ending! Ha Ha! I finished the whole story in one day! It was amazing! Definitely one of the best fanfictions I have ever read!
ElfiieSu chapter 41 . 4/5
Oh My Godness ! This story is amazing, you blew my mind. I'm not a fan of L x Light but your story has completely changed my mind.
Lucehearts17 chapter 41 . 4/3
BEST...ONE...YET!
Alsheon chapter 21 . 3/2
Actually maybe you missed this. Death Note can't be used to kill others who is NOT written IN the book, for example if I'm not wrong somewhere after L died, which means when Near's reign started... Or not? I forgot, truly. But anyways Kira threatens to kill the US's President by making him pressing a dangerous button that will blew up the state with nuclear, coz' of that the President is scared shitless not only for his life but for his people's life so he bend to Kira's demand, but in reality Kira actually deceived him as he (Kira) never had any intention to kill the president to begin with (perhaps?) and the Death Note CAN'T make someone kill another who DIDN'T have their name written specifically. So basically even if Kira DID write the president's name and the cause of his dead flawlessly, the cause of death would not happen and he will simply died out of heart attack.

This also happens in the earlier story when Raye Penber followed Light. That Bus' Hijacker literally shooted blindly just like what Light written in the book for the cause of the criminal's death, and yet, no one died becaaaauuusssse that doesn't work out that way.

So basically if you write: "Matsuda Touta, at 16:00 consumed a drug that make him sort of crazy and went on rampage and killed L" Matsuda will only consume the drug become crazy and died out of heart attack... Yeah, sorry Matsuda. That's the reason why the whole manga is about brainstrom anyway, if he could make it that easy, he could kill L with:
"[Insert Name], at 05:00 am broke into [Hotel's room with specified Hotel's name and address. Somehow manage to by pass security and killed a guy with white shirt and unbearable tendecies toward sweet." but he can't...

So... The assasin's death can't affect anyone around him. Sorry not meant to be flame but I'm overly perfectionist for facts and rules
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/21
You know, it's a small thing, but it always puts me off when reincarnated characters end up with the same names by coincidence. How does that even work? ...I ask of a fanfiction about a series where a notebook can magically kill people. But STILL. It's those little details that shatter suspension of disbelief.
AngelesPG chapter 41 . 1/31
Me encanto esta historia una de las mejores historias que he leido me alegra tanto haber encontrado tu historia, gracias y espero que sigas escribiendo
sagewhisker1111 chapter 4 . 12/8/2016
haha, L's awesome :) I read this story a year ago when I had just started reading fanfiction and ended up pulling an all-nighter, and even now I'm still enjoying it so much its crazy :)
seriously, this story is the most amazing thing in existence :p
imur chapter 41 . 11/30/2016
Loooooooooove this
Firewolf02 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I have been looking for this fanfic for ages. This is a great fanfic. .
XanaduHawk chapter 26 . 8/31/2016
I'm sympathizing with Light at the moment; he killed for L but L's so wrapped up in his sense of justice that he can't see that Light was acting out of love. Yes what he did was wrong, but it was for the right reasons. And just because Light had L accused of being Kira doesn't mean L should sink to his level and retaliate. That's just my opinion though.
1,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »