Reviews for Second Chance
Rose chapter 41 . 10/7
This story is INCREDIBLE. By far my favorite Death Note story!
Katsuki chapter 41 . 9/8
Hi there!
I just wanted to say your story is FANTASTIC (deserving all caps). It is quite literally the best Death Note fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. In fact, I read this the whole way through the first time I finished the Death Note series which would have been four or five years ago now. I loved it so much then your story is basically now my official head canon. I reread Death Note recently and the ending made me sad… so I immediately thought of your fanfic that I had read and loved so much. I came back to ffnet and now I've reread your story. And let me say it ages like a fine wine. I think it's even better now than the first time around!
Anyhow, enough gushing. Thank you for all your hard work writing this wonderful story.
Regards,
Katsuki.
Merlinoverhaul20 chapter 40 . 9/7
I just gotta say that this book was absolutely amazing! I hadn't read any death note fanfic books before this and I am glad this one was my first. It was so well written I am shocked!

Amazingly done! Keep up with the amazing work!
Now onto the epilogue ️
Isa Knightwalker chapter 2 . 9/6
Interesting changes! Poor Light, and Misa too. I can't wait for the real L to come into Light's life.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 9/6
Love it! I like how L is trying to save Light in another chance.
Merlinoverhaul20 chapter 17 . 9/4
When light showed his tracking anklet it made me think of a show called "White Collar" whether it was supposed to or not
Then us fangirls cackle in the dark.
MessyBargainer chapter 41 . 9/4
Lmao, poor Matsuda. god bless him. also fantastic fanfic, I read it all in one day with barely any breaks 10/10 would recommend
Raven of the Whiplash chapter 41 . 8/13
THAT ENDING! XD This is my first Death Note Only (Not a crossover) Fic and im glad it was a well written one
K chapter 41 . 8/13
THIS FANFIC BE AMAZING, 10 OUTA 10! I LITERALLY CONTINUOUSLY READ THIS UNTIL THE END 3
Yuuri Nikiforov chapter 41 . 8/12
This fic is amazing! I love the concept~ ;3
BlissXyrin chapter 41 . 6/20
Lol XD poor Matsuda always seeing and hearing those things... Great story! normally i would prefer a bad ending but this is great!
God I love this story 10/10 will read over and over again
hopelina chapter 41 . 6/6
Fuck yes! This is an awesome ending to a fantastic story! But I need to know, does Light go to heaven?
hopelina chapter 2 . 6/5
Hi, I love this story. I'm on chapter but something in this chapter keeps bugging me. It's about how the principle said Light had a learning disability, and then he just said "we've fixed the problem about two weeks ago." I don't know of any learning disability, or any disability at all, that just goes away at a certain time. There's no "cure." What would make more sense is that he has a mental disorder, which is obvious when it comes to Light but also can't just be fixed. Maybe you could say that he hadn't been trying before or that something got him motivated. Take it from someone with a mental disability who's studying education.

Other than that, though, this fanfiction is fantastic. I can't wait to finish it.
1,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »