Reviews for Second Chance
ashishooman chapter 41 . 7/19
Loved this!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 41 . 7/12
This was a delightful read. I loved your take on the second chance trope as it's one of my favourites but often not very well done. I really enjoyed how you tied your story into what happened in the manga/their previous lives. Hope to see more DN fanfics from you!
xXBloodDemonXx chapter 41 . 7/5
I am so incredibly happy that I found this story! it is defiantly one of the best death note fics that I have read, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time I was reading this! I loved your L and Light and all of their stupid fights and stupid heart breaks, it was worth it for the end! :D
SkyPumpkin chapter 41 . 6/30
I love this fanfic :D
CuteCat213 chapter 8 . 6/19
I will not lie: The moment Light took L's gun to 'punish' all the criminals, I facepalmed. Hard. Liiiight! *whacks him with a rolled up news paper*
SilverRider09 chapter 31 . 6/13
Couldn't Light get L arrested for sexual assault or something?
SilverRider09 chapter 27 . 6/13
...Fudge. Light didn't actually break down until the chapter was 90% finished. On the other hand, my eyes were furiously leaking faucets before he even declared that he hated Ryuuzaki. WWWAAAHHHH TTTT
SilverRider09 chapter 17 . 6/12
...*the church of Kira*

'Welcome...Light-kun. Welcome to the church of Kira where you will worship Kira, eat as Kira does, sleep as Kira does, and live and breathe and eat as Kira.'
'One step ahead of ya.'

XDXD
heyitsvivi1 chapter 34 . 6/12
while I was reading the part about the blowjob, the song called lollipop (the one in Pitch Perfect 2) came on and I was just like ':O -.- ;) hehehe'
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 6/12
THE FEELS OH GAWD THE FEELS

And yes, people. Be reincarnated. Be reincarnated, declare love for each other, and become the perfect crime investigation duo. Invincibility is just within your grasp... Hyukhyukhyukhyuk
Kidiu chapter 41 . 6/4
Wow, this story was absolutely amazing! I can't believe how quickly I read through it! I couldn't turn away, despite how long this story was, it was completely mesmerizing! And I'm still craving more!

But wow, I loved how you portrayed everyone, you were able to keep everyone in character! And the ending was so light hearted and perfect in counteracting the seriousness of the rest of the story.

Thank you for such a perfect fan fiction!
And All at Once chapter 41 . 6/2
funny how three syllables can contain so much...horror
Kuroitenshi chapter 37 . 5/20
I love this fanfiction right now. The way Light and L are so different and enemies because of their beliefs, but at the same time love each other more than anything else is at the same time heart-breaking and heart-warming. I was just prompted to Review for the first time on ff for this fanfiction by this story and a song i coincidentally listened to on Youtube just now. The song is called "be somebody" by Thousand Foot Krutch. It just really touched me to hear it at the same time as the end of this chapter.
Emmalie22 chapter 11 . 5/12
Hey, so I play tennis and I was laughing because the game you described is pretty short. It's not that big of a deal, but it goes love-15 (some people call this 10)-30-40-game point. Six "games" to win a set (some can go as long as 6-4, 7-5, you must win by two), and best out of three sets to win (unless the player wins the first two, then the third set is unnecessary). The shortest tennis games are thirty to forth minuets (6-0, 6-0), but most go for about an hour to two hours.
Chemical Cat chapter 41 . 4/28