Reviews for First and Future
Izzi chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Who was it at the end? I really hope it was Adam!
Jenna chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
alright who was it? Dean or adam?
Kellan'sAngel chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
So was it Adam or Dean...personally I prefer Julie/Dean, cause hey, opposites attract, and he is, well, Portman! also I like the use of lyrics at the start and end of each chapter, it's really good, well it is a Dire Straits song! so any way love it! bye... The Angel
Jessiquie chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
wow! Talk about cliffy.

I love the ambigious ending though, despite the fact thats it kinda hinted who it could be. Its quite creative and really well done and pulled off, so congrads for that.
nikkiloola chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Again, fantastic story! I have no idea how you find the time as well as the creativity. You are a true writer. Can't wait for the next one (and you satisfied my J/P cravings!)
80sUnLoveChild chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
This is fabulous! But i think she should end up with Adam! GO TEAM BANKS!
awtr101fan chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
it was dean wasn't it? i luv portlie. they r so great 2gether! i luved the ending. nice touch having her talk 2 both of them the same time. so level headed of her. & so needed 2 so it wouldn't b so confusing 4 her 2 pick. 1 of ur best endings :)

-erica
Chellifornia being lazy chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
Nice, mysterious ending. Although I'm not too familiar with the Dire Straits, "Exit Music (For a Film)" by Radiohead was playing while I read this, it's from the soundtrack for "Romeo Juliet" with Clair Danes and Leo DiCaprio. Who'da thunk it, huh? :) Great story!
Mali08 chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
Ok, I think I'm a little confused. Who was the guy at the end? I feel like I missed something. Was it Adam? Was it Dean? Or maybe that guy Drew? Anyway I did like the story! Great job!
harumscarum chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
OMG I hope it's dean! Loving this story, but then I pretty much love all your stories :-)
sToriTyme chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Oo this story is keeping me on my toes! No mystery who i'm pulling for tho ;) love it can't wait for an update!
Jenna chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
I love this story. I think Adam deserves happiness and should move on and find someone else. Julie doesn't appreciate him.
Adam chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
I really don't understand this story. I don't understand how we're not supposed to hate Julie and Portman. She's a horrible person, cheating on her boyfriend who loves her with barely a hint of conscience or concern for how much that will hurt him. Dean is no better. Adam is the only innocent one worth sympathizing with here, and there is no way things can end happily for him. Either he'll have his heart broken when Julie leaves him, or even worse, she'll stay with him.
Mali08 chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Wow...Julie really needs to make up her mind. I think Portman in the way to go. Banks is trying to change her too much. Excellent update. I can't wait to see how this all works out!
awtr101fan chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
talk about a cliffie! i luv the drama u've created. she does need 2 make up her mind. but i really hope that portlie comes out on top. can't wait 4 the ending. keep it up :)

-erica