Reviews for Mountain High
Blackguard71 chapter 13 . 3/24
I love this story but a huge, glaring error just popped up in this chapter. You write that Mike is injured and he and Dixie share a look. A few paragraphs later you state that the entire caravan of everyone, including Dixie, arrives. Sorry if others noticed it because I see this story is a few years old. I do like the story line, thus far!
pandorablueskies chapter 19 . 1/28
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story! Lots of action, lots of deep friendship. One of the best I've read. Please, feel free to write a sequel-hint, hint... Thanks for sharing this :)
Icecat62 chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
Great fic. Lots of owies, lots of nail biting, lots of 51's friendships. So glad I found your fics. :)
Ryn chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
So, so loved this! Your pacing was excellent! Just when I thought I could breathe...whammo! Something else happens!
Loved the humorous banter illustrating the closeness of the guys, the seriousness of moments underscoring how much they care for one another and through it all, their willingness to help anyone who needs their help. Nice change of pace to have Mike as one of the injured and romance for Marco. Couldn't stop reading this!

Just a quibble about use of your and you're. Your indicates possession. If it belongs to someone, use your like your turn, your arm, your engine. Use you're for you are like you're welcome, you're hurt, you're a twit.

Also loose means not tight...loose clothing, loose knot Lose or losing means not finding something, not winning, etc...losing the rope, losing the battle, etc.

Very minor points for an excellent story!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
Johnny without all that beautiful black hair is REAL angst.
GageDeSotoFan chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
Very good story. Thanks for the fun. Look forward to more adventures with you.
dblll chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
Wonderful story !
Keeping you in mind for the next great one you pushed out of the keyboard !
Great job !
Li'l Albatross chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Thank you for such a fun story!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/5/2012
man i love this its awsome! and johnny didnt get the girl...thankyou ive already seen too many of the johnny romances. besides i really like pete and kris. oh by the way thanks for getting mike hurt hes my fav.
sandybeliever chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
This was a great great story. Only issue: No one would still be bald six months later. But I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
Alana Carol chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
Just found this story and can't wait to read your other Emergency stories and then will hopeful;ly get caught up to read others. You did our guys proud...Although I did have a hard time picturing Johnny looking like Howie Mandrel.
pam1 chapter 19 . 10/30/2010
What an awesome story! You kept everyone true to character. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Dianne chapter 19 . 7/28/2009
That was a great story. I loved the many story lines going at once that were connected very well and followed through in really good detail. The angst was top notch and had me on the edge of my seat. Happy endings are great too. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.
crokettsgirl chapter 19 . 7/4/2009
This story was amazing, filled with humor, drama, action, brotherly love and romance. You put it together so nicely and had me going I couldn't stop reading it and it's 3am..lol...Excellent job I'll read more of your stories in the next few days. Sue
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 19 . 5/24/2009