Reviews for Nine Days To Love a Dragon
imaverybasicgirl chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
I've loved reading this fic so far, but now I'm sad because you haven't updated in years :( I would dearly love to carry on reading, so would it be possible to pleaseeeeeer update? Or send me the fic so I can just read it? I've invested myself to emotionally in this to back out now!
bookmaniac chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Deep down, I feel hopeless. I know my words will never ever reach to you, who hasn't updated, please update NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!
fandomnerd12 chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Please updat ASAP! We must find out what happened. I never read the original version but this fanfic is sophisticated and enchanting! Please update soon. :(
cannibal corncob chapter 12 . 9/14/2013 know what I think you should do?
Finish this friggin awesome story! It's been...a while, and I think there should've been a few updates by now, regardless of how busy you are.
cannibal corncob chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Just to let you know, Lin/Rin is not a slug spirit. She's a sable, which is a type of weasel, now extinct in Japan, do to fur hunting and loss of habitat. This implies that Rin must be a really old spirit and probably one of the first to work at the bath house, considering that Japanese sables have been extinct for an extremely long time.
jennypham2012 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
What a great fiction!I think the feeling of love and hate is very touching.I hope you'll write more and more chapters for this fic soon
Yukishiro chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
Hello. I really love this story. It is well written and humorous. Please keep on updating!
tasmiyahj chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Please update!
blaironpowerade chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
This is my absolute favorite story on fanfiction! thanks for putting it up, i'm sad i never got to see the original too. I also love your other *ahem* dirtier story about spirited away, and can understand the writer's block thing. i hope you find your inspiration again! please continue this soon, i still check for updates on a weekly basis, haha:)
Kenshin El chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
Ha you need to work out more.
Shannon the Original chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Please update soon this is really good i like Raiden the most out of the guys haha chihiro thinks hes hot too they should be together.:D
angel19872006 chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
Please update
wildekeats chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
I've recently come across your writings and I have to review and tell you that I simply adore them. I did notice that they have been dormant for quite some time, but there is a small hope that this maybe will make you strike your interest in the fandom again. I'd love to see this story in particular finished. Haku is particularly endearing underneath the scaly anger! I love your characterisations especially. Very spot on for the tone of the story. I have favourited your fanfictions and added you to my favourite author list in the hope that you may update someday! I just had to let you know how much I've enjoyed your writing. Thank you for your effort. It is appreciated!

I read that you live in Japan? I do hope you are safe and well and were not affected too much by the tsunami and earthquake. My thoughts are with the people of Japan in this awful time.
Gyp Dark chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Hey. I just wanted to stay, this story is amazing. I so much appreciate the hard work you must have put into it, by even collecting the original from the author. I'd never come across the original, so I don't know how much was edited, but this was simply amazing. I loved the characters. I loved the set-out. I wanted to slap Haku through half of it, but that's quite unusual! I loved your god of thunder and lightening too! What an amazing character. Their shallow side made me laugh, and I LOVED it when the wolf (sorry, my memory for Japanese names is non-existant... Raiju?) tried to eat Hayate's hand!

If I had to pick a point to critizise, it was that I disliked the moves. They sounded too much like something you took from a game (having looked at the author notes, I realised they were), and somehow... that just made him sound childish. In all other ways, I thought Raiden was superb, and his brother was amazing. Rin was so mean to Chihiro at moments though!

Another thing I loved was the sense of obligation you poured into this, from Chihiro's perspective. That final scene with her and Haku... I just wanted to shout TELL HER YOU LOVE HER YOU DOPE! It was good that you trickled Hayate's imperfections into it little by little, rather than having him the evil-but-promised husband from the start. I loved that. Beautiful story altogether, and going in my favourites. Thank you so much for having this up here for me to read. I do wish there was more, but thank you! Very best of luck to you in life. :)
Serena Elsa Snape chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
You are one amazing and wonderful writer. I really love this story. It is one of my favorites so far. I hope that you update soon.