Reviews for You Wreck Me
oflymonddreams chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Imma loving this! :D :D
Rissika chapter 13 . 9/5/2009
Ah, the end is perfect :D
Rissika chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
I really enyoing this story.
Rissika chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
The start is great!
Mekare184 chapter 13 . 6/7/2009
*happy sigh* That was a brilliant end to a great story. Well done!
dark-haired-girl chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
hahaha, cute story, i love this couple, i really enjoyed the mr. palmer bit.
Super Saiyajin Priscila chapter 13 . 3/20/2009
I think that this is exactly the way things would happen! They would get together naturally and House would act as if it was obvious!

Your fic is brilliant, I could see and hear the scenes!
The Brat Prince chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
So there were parts of this I didn't like and parts that I loved. Overall I think the stuff I loved won out. Very nice.
Neku the Last Reaper chapter 13 . 12/19/2008
This was a brilliant story! I loved how you told it from Wilson's POV, that just made it epic. Very nice work!
Max Gat chapter 13 . 12/18/2008
Aww x100 million.

Thats all.

Excellent story! Really enjoyed reading it!
Extraho chapter 13 . 12/18/2008
i love posessive wilson! *purrs*
myra2003 chapter 13 . 12/17/2008
Wow that was so good! Words cannot do the story justice. Everything about it was beautiful and I enjoyed each chapter immensely. Can't wait to see where you go next and what story you will start after this one!

Myra
xguitarplayerxx chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
i really like this story and it is very well written. plus a little house and wilson fluff is always good.
passionfornight chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
I like the little domestic scenes between House and Wilson, so this was nice to read. It is always nice to have a little light fluff.
passionfornight chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
It is nice to see that House did think about this rather then just rush into this on a whim. Another nice chapter and it is good that Wilson is going to remember sleeping in House's bed and hopefully will be there for a long time coming so plenty of time for more memories.