Reviews for Love Is A Cold Metallic Object
Thtaznninja chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
...wow. At first when I saw BakuraxDuel disk I was like "Da heck?!" But this is hotter than a lot of so-called-smut I've read...
bwineylion chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
LMFAO! I don't know how you did it, but you made Bakura x Dueldisk action hot! Seriously, I know he had a traumatic life, but that is messed up. If this was a real shipping, then what would it be called?
SangNoire chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I don't even know what to say... this is such a crack XD

And still I loved magpie Bakura lusting over his newly gathered duel disk! XD

I like the style this was written in! If every of your cracky fics is like that, I'll just savour reading them all! x3
Derpy Whooves chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
...LOLWUT.
Wolfism chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Um, WOW. xD I am NEVER going to look at a duel disk the same way again! Bakura, you are so sad. lmao
LordMegraMadness chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wow.. Is it wrong that i find this hot?

Its eather traumatising or delicious, I cant decide. XD

Its written verry well though and I wouldnt mind reading that yami/fryingpan story...

These kind of fanfics are hard to find.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow.
Catt002 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
...it can't be good that I find this hot... XD

thank you; for satisfying my VERY HARD TO FIND STORIES FOR fetish. X3
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
No words. This is rule 34 in ever sense.
InEngland chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I know this was done a looooong time ago and you did put: Review or I'll write Yami no Assface, I mean Yami no Yuugi fucking a frying pan.

But i would still like to see you write that! D
Tapix chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I see you don't like Yami xD That is like the best name I have ever heard for him. EVER. lol
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
AMAZING.

You two win at the internets!
T.S. Hills chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was...

Well, what WAS that? LOL. It was actually well written despite the extremely odd pairing. I'm not sure how you came up with that. I'm not even sure how to respond to it.

It was... definitely an interesting story.
Cannibalistic Oreos chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is so beautiful! Whether you take it as satire or serious romance, it's wonderfully described and well written. Not only did I love seeing Bakura so happy with someone, I had a laugh! Great job!
jadedly chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Pfff...I will never be able to look at my Duel Disk the same way again. THAT WAS AWESOME. Yami no Assface...Best name for him EVER. Ahaha..