Reviews for Big Trouble in Little Hogwarts!
Doctor Psychosis chapter 33 . 4/19/2015
vell, vhile i don't think the idiot who flamed you was write i do think rather than point it out (especially without a name, your fans couldda got revenge with a name!) you should have ignored them, taking only the slight mistake and fixing it without falling into their trap. each review you get, be it a good review or bad, gives you more ratings, the higher the rating the easier your story is to find if you think about it and the easier it is to find, the more people will read. at any rate, i do hope this is continued one day my friend.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Good idea; mixed execution (plot, grammar, spelling, accuracy) - possibly ESL.
Anyway, it's abandoned.
WhiteElfElder chapter 33 . 5/7/2014
I like the mixing of the different stories in this one story. Harry and group have not divulged everything, but they have let a lot of secrets run free. Pansy is about to start a fire that is going to burn bright and hot.
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
Was it Hermione that got killed or another student?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Too bad the elementals are not around to help train and protect Harry...they would have made great allies.
Flying Chrissy chapter 33 . 1/12/2014
Cool story! Look forward to the next update if there is one!
Naoko.Namikaze chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
WOW please update this soon as i have just read the entire story today. I love it... now i want to see the movie so i know what happened with Lo Pan and the others
DragonKnight1775 chapter 33 . 9/10/2012
Hope you return to this one day. Its an awesome story.

Ty for your efforts!
narutofan777 chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
you ... killed ... HERMIONE you sick sick puppy how could you
JK honestly it's a surprise and a path not often taken through personally i don't like but that's because i am a hugeharry/hermione fan
Evangelynn chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I am going through all my favorite Harry Potter Fanfictions and asking the Authors to post these stories o : / / w w w . e f f / . p h p minus the spaces so they are not lost. i still hope changes it's mind but I am sure it will only get worse.
AlaskanKing chapter 33 . 5/23/2012
Very nice story. Good mix of the "Big Trouble" Characters and the Harry Potter Characters.

Sorry to hear that Hermione died, but does make sense since Harry wasn't there to jump on the Troll's back. However, didn't really buy the Harry stopping Ginny from dying too. I understand your argument that they were connected, but they were also 4000 miles away from each other. Would have made more sense to have Dumbles save her. or to kill her off too. and then have Dumbledore defeating the young Riddle.

I notice that it hasn't been updated in a few years now. Do you plan on continuing it or is it abandoned?
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I've read the other X-over on this site and so far, this one is pretty cool.
RebeccaRoy chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Good, glad to see Remus not tell Dumbledore about Harry.
RebeccaRoy chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Wow, things seem to be speeding up here!
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Wow, Harry here is very powerful, glad to see he is getting the training he needs at a young age!