Reviews for This Charming Man
MentallyDazzled chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
i likke this a lot :) x
Fiona Sea chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
You should add short drabbles as chapters on moments when they are a couple.

There aren't enough Blair & Chuck cute couple moments.
Chuck-Blair-Forever chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
I think this story was extremely good and quite possible, even though season two is out now...

but it is really good, i enjoyed it! And it is well written... so good job!
princetongirl chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
loved it update soon
Catheryne chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
That was adorable to see Chuck so changed. Lovely fic :)
Tegan.x chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
Aw that was a cute last chapter...

It was a great cstory, i love the way you write the Chuck/Blair couple.

i like the sound of your new fic. I would read it. nad review every chapter as always.

xoxo
fizliz23 chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
Aw...I want them to become a couple so bad. Update soon plz.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
OH! I look forward to the new fic!

*SQUEAL* SN and C talk. I love that Nate approves. And Chuck tells them he loves her! And Blair wakes up and hears that and walks out in his t-shirt! *SQUEAL* And she's embarassed. *giggles*

Ending! *SQUEAL* Yes, Blair does not care about disgusting her friends. lol. I love it. I love them.
SimplyShelbySJL chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
aww this chapter was just what i needed due to gossip girls episode and the c/b last night great chap please update again soon!
princetongirl chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
loved it update soon
smellcolor chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
I am loving this story... I mean seriously

Chuck is one of my favorite characters on television and you capture him very well.
xcrazyangelx1800 chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
aw i love it pls update soon
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Trapped inside! Party time! I love Blair's head resting in Chuck's lap. And they're comfortable. And then SN is gone and it's a little weird.

I don't blame Chuck for being annoyed at Blair's worries. It's nothing. lol. But he still held her.

SEX! *SQUEAL* I like it. *giggles* And the ILYs! WE! Awesome.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Okay, seriously, Serena is definitely President of TeamBC. It's so obvious. I love SC's interactions.
SimplyShelbySJL chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
aww the ending was beautiful! now that their in a realationship i can't wait to see them get out on vacation and be a realationship with the rest of the world... please update soon!