Reviews for Counting Days REMIX
hjpstarwars chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Love this story! Please write a sequel! You are an amazing and gifted writer I love your stories.
Encypher chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was really good! Better than the first one I feel. Poor Harry and Ginny, so sad
varicose chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I love stories that are written in the second person, and this is no exception. So emotionally charged and honest, my heart broke with every word. Fantastic job.
Tj8461 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
oh my..this is is very sad..but oddly..i still like the other one better..don't know why though!
Helliana chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
omg this was the first time i read her harry potter stuff and i loved it cant wait to read more off all of it
Diamond.Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
you were right... this one _is_ better... much better..
Charlotte Webber chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I dont know why I haven't read this before. It was amazing. Beautifully written and oh so sad! Poor Ginny, poor Harry!

It's been a while since I read HP, I've been totally absorbed in the "Twilight Zone" but once I finish my project I may reward myself with a little jaunt through Hogwarts again. thanks for writing this.
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Wow. Fantastic!
Aimael chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Very sweet. Bittersweet. Perfect. Thanks!

Aimael
Potterworm chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This was beautifully written. Good for you. You might want to change the summary though, to something more explanatory.
kitty-re chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
“And I . . . I think I love you, and I can’t . . . I just can’t do this to you.”

I started crying, ah I'm such a sap. But I loved your author note at the end "To anyone who's ever left or had to leave."

Yep, okay, tears are still stinging my eyes so I should probably end this review.

But thankyou, it was beautiful. Thankyou.
Amaherst chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wow, this was moving.
tvshows-junkie chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was amazing! I sam out of words for how much this touched me! Wonderful!
ladysavay chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
What kind of summary is"It's not before. The remix?" People scrolling to read stories want a hint of what it's about. This gives me nothing.