Reviews for The Princess of Las Noches
vCrYpTiC chapter 12 . 3/9
I must say, this is one of the best bleach fanfiction's I have ever read, I hope to see more like this :)
Ryoya chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
this is pretty good! i dont find many Fem Ichi stories that i like but this has my attention
SignDowny chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I must say. Even though there are a lot of typos the story was simply awesome. I'm not the kind of person that keep annoying the authors because of their small mistakes. I don't care if you had typos, as long as I understand what you want to say it's ok for me.
Besides, I'm not that good as a writer myself. Anyway, thanks for that amazing story, I loved it. This has to be one of the best female Ichigo stories I've read.
The Keeper of the Fading Dawn chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
XD
Colette Hyuga chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Ah i really enjoyed this story. The plot was good- i liked seeing the fatherly? side of aizen. Fem!ichigo kicks ass! Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
i love it
the story is good so far
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
No! Please, no pregnancy!
animexrose chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I would have really like this story had you no replaced Ichigo with Tatsuki, but I just cant stand Ichigo being replace to that level sorry but I really like the idea.
Agito Takanoe chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
that was awesome how did you come up with this plot it was again awesome
ulquiorra cifer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
perfectis missing the c
Rhirhirhi chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
So far I'm liking this - its good to see its finished :)
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
Oh I see. I thought that it was incomplete, but you just kind of forgot to change the status to Complete. My bad. Great story though. I am not usually into the whole gender switching thing, but this actually was not to bad. I like it.
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Interesting story. Are you still planning on continuing this story? I t looks like it hasn't been updated for several years...
Scarease chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
good help the Aroncars if she get pregenant and has mood swings.
MechaBunny chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
Wow. Just wow.
An amazing story, you should really be proud :)
Btw; Ichigo had a very ultimate case of Stockholm Syndrome at the end : in my opinion xP