Reviews for The Princess of Las Noches
Namikaze ichime chapter 2 . 6/13
hmm i feel sàleepy
Alsheon chapter 12 . 4/5
Whow... That was surprising. Especially the pregnant fact, I literally bulged my eyes out because how things escalated so quickly from there. I was really rooting for ByaIchi like what you mentioned in the earlier chapter and really waits for ot too! Moreover since the start you make Grimmjow to be an overprotective brother type, his overprotectiveness doesn't feel like romantical at all. I'm serious. From the way how you write about 'hime-this' 'hime-that' I was reaaaaallly sure Grimmjow would be a kind of hard-to-please brother in law for whoever that may ends up with Ichigo. So I was really sur-nono SHOCKED! When things escalated just like that and you made a major loophole! Ichigo is still fifteen for goodness sakes and what's all that about never-going-out-before? She was supposedly to take it slow! You don't even give Byakuya a little bit of limelight despite him being a consider-love-interest for you.

Tbh, from how you write (get this? I gathered this from your own style of writing) I think it was best for Renji to ends up with Ichigo...

Now, once more again I repeats. You MADE Grimmjow to strongly feels like a type of overprotective brother that will never be in the MC's list of love interest and instead only be there to harden any boys to get close OR the type that will smile coyly and push his beloved little sister to her love saying that he's approved them.

If you want to make Grimmy to be the love interest. You have to make him feels like an 'overprotective big brother next-door' that was protective because he thought so softly about the MC and had a giant huge crush on the MC. But you never implied anything about crush or any romantic feeling at all from Grimms to Ichigo.

I'm saying this as a fellow Author, I like to make many male characters to be a 'big brother next-door' type. The story was great from the first chapter but got rushed in the end especially the pregnant part. And I'm disappointed at how you just left Kurosaki Family until the very end...
wolfeshade6 chapter 6 . 3/19
I thought this was going to be better. This was a real let down.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
Cool
CrimsonFox4002 chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
Liked it but...teenage pregnancy really? And she didn't even learn Bankai...I think you cut the story a bit too short. There could have been a bit more detail in it. Also I would have also liked to know how Seireitei would have reacted.
Grubk1ng chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Still really weird with the name and stuff but besides that this is good
Grubk1ng chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Just really confused why u kept ichigo as her name it dosent sound very girlish in any way but ig i can role with it or atleast try
Some guy chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
The grammar could be better. But over all great story!
Angry Pencil Wielder chapter 12 . 2/23/2016
I really liked this story. Interesting plot and nicely written. Coupd I possibly write my own version of it? You'd get a great big thank you/disclaimer right up front ;3
WrongLizard9288 chapter 12 . 1/26/2016
I really liked this i have an idea why not make tell events after this maybe have the soul society try to attack because they still see the Arrancar as a threat so Ichigo and her family and friends have to find a way to save Las Noches
matan1998 chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
THE BEST BLEACH FANFIC THAT I HAVE READ!
Shadow of the Moon555 chapter 12 . 2/10/2015
I can't believe you really killed Grimmjow, but still it was an awesome story and I loved it :)
Esmereilda chapter 12 . 2/7/2015
ah how fluffy
Esmereilda chapter 11 . 2/7/2015
that was a great chapter but from the title of the next chapter I have the sneaking suspicion the grimmjow is not actually dead or gunna come back from the dead or something like that
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 2/5/2015
ok so ichigo isn't part hollow in this fic but part something else entirely then o.O