Reviews for Gohan's Redemption
Reaver216 chapter 8 . 3/23
awesome story is there an encore also all cell's forms had that stupid sound but your right i don't think it should of happened the biggest reason you don't hear it with form 1 and 2 is simple most the time you see him he's either fighting flying or running after someone but it's there just the same and i LOVE Gohan i also love that you left his tail as i thought it was a shame it was removed to begin with
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Just finished reading it,very good** 5 *stars**
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
good story besides except Goku's death being still used
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Fun to read
ssj3gohan007 chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Great Story! I wonder if your planning on continuing it to the Buu Saga? Also I noticed you stopped using power levels much. What was Gohan's maximum power?
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
cool
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
amazing
dragoncreators chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
they really need to think to word their wishes better! If they wished 'I wish all BEINGS that were killed by the androids and Cell during their life to be revived except Dr Gero.' it would have revived android 16 and all the animals that they killed, including the ones Vegeta killed when he fired out shots to flush Dr Gero out. I mean, the Sons are pretty animal friendly. the same with Planet Namek, they wished for all the NAMEKIANS to be brought to earth, killing all other life on the planet. Animals deserve life to! ( :P)
dragoncreators chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
ya if I was Gohan I would give Goku a reason to die!

Anyway, love Gohan, but he had so much wasted potential... he was supposed to be the main character in DBZ instead of Goku, but the author decided he didn't have what it took (face palm) that's what growing up is for! I hop he doesn't become a cubicle nerd like in cannon... maybe he can become Bulma's apprentice! One of my favorite things about Gohan, is that when piccolo was still his sensei, he was balanced mentally and physically, plus was very smart, I really think he could have been great! a genius inventing stuff, and a great fighter that can invent techniques, make strategies and use telekinesis to talk to friends and use Instant Transmission.

And one thing, I wish there was more planning strategies and creative techniques instead of just muscleheads... Like Krillin made Destructo Discs, Piccolo made that beam attack, and Vegeta Final Flash, so it blinds the attacker as well as turns them to dust! I just think that Gohan could have been really good at that...
dragoncreators chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
He should do the duplicate trick more often. also, the reason Garlic Jr was so powerful was because the LIGHT of the Makyo star reached earth. so destroying the star wouldn't stop him, even if it did, if light could't reach earth for years, why would KI?
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Can't you have gohan be a superhero with a different name? without dance moves like the ginu force? and maybe a better outfit?
Drinker chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
What a horrible chapter. There were ( ) all over the place, author notes... Y. Gohan, wtf? Type it out. Plain lazy.
goku96 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
He wasn't talking about raditz because when fasha asked him when his son was born and she said it was yesterday and tora even said he knows nothing about his personal life and how was the ginyu force a ripoff of the power rangers when the ginyu force came out before power rangers
t-dbz-b chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
u should divide ur ch's into 3...there reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy long
Joe B chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
Triple threat excellent! When it comes to this stories chapters!