Reviews for Gohan's Redemption
Geoff chapter 6 . 2/18
Okay stop already with gohan splitting up there's no use for it here
multyfangirl19 chapter 8 . 1/31
I know , I know. I should have reviewed the other chapters before I do this, sorry but I was wanting to read the rest of the chapters since this is such a great story.
When are you going to do the next chapter? Or did you do a sequel?
Awesome fight/family reunion in this last chapter. It's about half an hour til midnight on a school day so this is the best you're going to get out of me unless I got back to a previous chapter to review. Night.
Jbxman13 chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
x.x
Brian Awesome chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Wait... so this is Frieza Saga gohan going back in time to the Saiyan saga?!
gabelou1991 chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
J'aime bien.
SaintMichael95 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Vegeta knows what a tango is? But he's a fucking alien... I'm confused... Never-the-less I like this story!
Jewlbunny chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
Awww. This is a good story. I hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Stop with the fucking authors notes dear god it sucks stop writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Would have been funny if Gohan gave Videl a kiss before he went back to fight Cell...
ob1292 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Gohan should just test out of each year of school to shut Chichi up her constant nagging about school is ridiculous.
Jewlbunny chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
Hang on a second. How did Vegeta know Trunk's name? You didn't have anyone say who he was, or did he just figure it out on his own? I like the story by the way.
Reaver216 chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
awesome story is there an encore also all cell's forms had that stupid sound but your right i don't think it should of happened the biggest reason you don't hear it with form 1 and 2 is simple most the time you see him he's either fighting flying or running after someone but it's there just the same and i LOVE Gohan i also love that you left his tail as i thought it was a shame it was removed to begin with
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Just finished reading it,very good** 5 *stars**
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
good story besides except Goku's death being still used
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 8 . 5/19/2014