Reviews for When Fuji Became an Echizen
I LOVVVVVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Cave Inimicum D. H chapter 4 . 1/8
Oh fuck, this story is so sexy. I love when Ryoma's profession is modelling and better yet if his kinda playboish. Shit, I ship him so much with everyone now. Of course Thrill Pair rules though. But I'd like to know a bit more details about that man kidnapping him year ago if I remember correctly. You could make it into little angst with explanation to it, I wouldn't mind XD But shit, when I imagine Ryoma doing these poses and all those people watching Ryoma's nude photoshoot... Well, it's certainly not an innocent feeling. Now I'm of to read unedited 5 chapter on Moon's acount!
MikiYuri chapter 4 . 1/7
-gurgle- -froths in mouth- This story is so sexy. Theres not even an m scene and i can already feel all that sex in the air. I love this story already! Please come back to continue this. Thanks! ;) Thrill all the way!
NealCaffrey9 chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
OMG! I Love this story soooo much! Its soo good! Please try and update soon guys!
I just reviewed chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Lol I said please review XD I meant please update! My gosh... I'm bad. XP
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Uh oh... Please review! I want to see the family's reaction when (or if ;P) they find out about the one night stand! :D
kate-sama chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
OMG! THIS IS SOOOO GREAT! PLEASE. PLEASE UPDATE! :D
animefan chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Oh my god! THAT WAS AMAZING! I love the way you describe the um... action. Please, please, pleeeeeaaaase update as soon as possible.
RyoKei chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
This fic is so much fun to read and I like it very much. I want to see the end of this so please update it, please please please...
LH chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
UGH. SUCH A LONG CHAPT!
kagome higurashi chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
please write some more. will shuusuke Fuji realize that ryoma was his one night stand. what happens next.
picabone99 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
absolutely amazing! please continue. fantastic characters, great plot, beautifully written. you really have an incredible story going.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Kyaa! This is so HOT! I absolutely love how sexy Ryoma is! This is amazing. I adore you. I can't wait to see what happens now. Will Atobe be furious? I also like the relationship between Atobe and Ryoma; it's cute and Atobe is almost like a super protective brother. Anyway I hope you update soon
1sunfun chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Nice Story.
Chibi-chan chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Keep up the good work and, please, update soon!