Reviews for Shampoo
Baby Sparks chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
ok so this was a good story, but i think that maybe you should either write another chapter and do the flashback of the lake part, before they were together, or do a de-ja-vu of the lake part, exactly the same but with edward and bella together but alone at the lake house...make it lemony of course and i think u'll get a lot of good reviews and hits

thx

-moretwilight4me
danipony89 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I had nedved reviewed this story! BUT- I LOVE IT! ITS MY FAV ONE-SHOT!
Ms. Leading08 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Holy God, you are good at this.

Again, I think this may need to be it's own story. Seriously. You are so good at writing Dirty Talking Edward it's ridiculous.

Good job! :)
CrystalDreams18 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Yep, another hot one-shot. I am glad I'm reading your other stories, they are good! Gonna read the rest of your one-shots and then Tahoe Tanglings...here I go!
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Holy crap, that was seriously hot. I absolutely love when Edward talks dirty, there is something about him losing control that makes me crazy! Thanks so much for sharing your story. Even though the Perv Pack featured your story Change of Underwear, I also followed the link for Shampoo that they had and I'm so glad I did, it was a great story!
JLBMOctober chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I am going out to buy strawberry shampoo and will make sure that I shake my head around every hot guy I see.

Good God...I don't smoke, but this story certainly made me want start!
Twilight2Midnight chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I can not believe this has had only 64 reviews!

I think this is one of the most HOT HOT HOT shampoo stories EVER TOLD!

WOW - ok, time ofr a very cold shower - icy cold that is! LOL

Thanks once again for your hot little one shots - just love them to bits!

I just wish you would post more chapters of them - SO HOT!
frapanappy chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
this was really hot.
SorceressCirce chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Good god, I think I need a cold shower. I know you wrote this forever ago, but damn! Fantastic job :)
patch138 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i love DTE!
Tammy7512 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Adding to fav so I can read soon!
phoenixhunter47 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
My husband sniffs my hair all the time with a stupid grin on his face - I wish it had this effect though.
imgettingmarried2edwardcullen chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
love this story
bellasblush chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I need to get me some of this shampoo! Hot :)
xlovexlust chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That shampoo must be really delicious...

First fanfic? Good job. I really liked it. It was very hot, and sweet at the same time. Poor Edward, he was just trying to be gentle... Whatever, great job. Keep it up!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »